34

That blind date was arranged on a cool autumn day, or when He was not at home.

    Before the blind date, Lixiang had never seen Naoya Chanyuan, not even a photo. But the maid at home told Lixiang that the future owner of this Chanyuan house was very handsome, which filled the little mermaid with anticipation.

    In preparation for the blind date, Rika was asked to wear a heavy kimono. Layer upon layer, layer after layer is terribly troublesome.

    "Why can't I wear other clothes? Isn't the suspender that I bought the other day beautiful? I don't have legs, so it feels weird to wear a kimono." Li Xiang hated the cumbersome way of wearing a kimono.

    The maid was embarrassed and said, "This is what the young master of the Chanyuan family stipulated. How can we be the master."

    Lixiang could only let the maid play with her clothes, comb her hair, and put on a flat hairpin.

    Actually, the maid did not lie to him. Chanyuan Naoya has fox eyes, and his face is handsome and angular.

    The little mermaid thought, it's pretty good. However, the character is terrible.

    "The offal from Qingzhi's family didn't lie, but their appearance was superior, but they were dressed in clothes and showed their tails, and they were no different from monsters." Zenyuan Naozai squeezed Lixiang's chin and looked left and right for a while, as if he was examining inanimate goods. .

    "I did it according to the request of Mr. Chanyuan." Lixiang was dissatisfied, but she didn't dare to show any expression on her face.

    Chanyuan Naoya listened to her coquettish voice, as if she was coquettish, and thought she was flirting with herself. He unconsciously tightened the strength on his hand, and gently rubbed Lixiang's white jade-like cheek with his thumb.

    "Mr. Chanyuan, you hurt me." Lixiang frowned.

    This man is rude, and he is also wicked, he is blatantly bad.

    The corners of Chanyuan Zhizai's mouth twitched, and he approached and said, "It's pretty good at playing tricks." The

    little mermaid simply dropped his eyes and gave up communicating with him. This person doesn't understand human language.

    Originally, he was still screaming in pain, but now he lowered his eyes and ignored him, his honey-brown eyelashes were lazy. Chanyuan Naoya suddenly felt itchy and wanted to bully her, but he was afraid that he was too strong to accidentally ruin this fool without spell power, so he let go after holding back.

    "The fragrance on your body is too sweet. I don't like it very much. Change it to be lighter next time." Chanyuan Naoya smelled the candy smell on the little mermaid and immediately asked her to make adjustments to her liking.

    "Next time?" The little mermaid repeated in disbelief, rubbing her red-marked cheeks.

    Chanyuan Naoya has no self-knowledge: "I know that you are happy, and thank you silently for this good-looking face. It is an honor for a small family like you to have a relationship with the Chanyuan family."