60

Lixiang rolled up the note that Kazuya gave and threw it into the trash can, her heart was in a mess.

    Seeing that her face was wrong, Fujioka Haruhi asked: "Lixiang, what's the matter with you? Are you feeling unwell?"

    "No." Xiaoyu immediately rejected, and found that the speed of her rejection was too fast and seemed unnatural, and added: "I was approached by a strange person, and he gave me a note with a strange symbol written on it."

    "Occasionally I encounter such people on this road, be a little more aggressive at this time, or they will follow you for a long time. Road." Haruhi Fujioka has also encountered a similar stalker. After she said this, Li Xiang's face was still pale, thinking that she had not recovered from the shock, and continued to comfort: "Wait a minute. After class, let's go together, so we won't be afraid."

    "It's alright," Lixiang forced a smile, "My boyfriend will come and pick me up later." After

    listening to Xiaoyu's words, Chunfei didn't Hold on.

    The content of today's baking course is to learn to bake egg tarts. Because the steps are too simple, the results of the three people's baking are good. The teacher asked them to make milk sticks temporarily.

    So at the end of the class, Lixiang used two boxes to pack egg tarts and milk sticks. The results were richer than the previous classes. I hope cats and cats will like them.

    Before leaving the classroom, Lixiang opened the window to ventilate the classroom, but she happened to see the black car that she had been sitting in parked downstairs, and her mind was stunned.

    She immediately backed away from the window, took out her mobile phone and called Gojo Satoru. Fortunately, the other party answered the phone very quickly: "I've already arrived, just where I was waiting for you."

    After Maomao finished speaking, she found that Lixiang had not spoken, and was puzzled and nervous: "Lixiang?"

    "Awu, Can you pick me up from the classroom?" Li Xiang tried to calm her voice, not wanting the other person to sound like she was crying.

    Mao Mao's hearing is very sensitive, he could hear that Li Xiang's voice was wrong, but he didn't break it: "Right now, I'll be right here."

    What Wujo Satoru said was right away, and before he hung up the phone, he had already appeared outside the classroom door.

    "Lixiang." Mao Mao's voice sounded both in the illusory and reality on the phone.

    Xiaoyu raised his head and saw him standing outside the door.

    Oops, I feel like crying.

    "Awu." Li Xiang called out his name, but when she wanted to say something, she found her voice choked and her throat hurt a little.

    "What are you wronged? Why are you crying?" Gojo Satoru touched her hair and then touched her face.

    Maomao's hands are big and warm, giving people a sense of security, "Don't you like the class here? We won't go to school, okay?"