36

The little mermaid knows that in order to survive, he must depend on others, so he is prone to envious of powerful people since he was a child.

    The birth of the Gojo family's six eyes sparked explosive discussions in the outside world. Even a person like Li Xiang who knew little about the world of sorcery often caught Gojo Go's name from other people's gossip.

    The little mermaid asked: "Mother-in-law, is the Mr. Wujo in the photo really the strongest in the magic world?"

    "Hasn't he been with this name for a long time? Why do you ask again now?" said the prophecy mother-in-law. While rummaging through his wide sleeves, it is estimated that his mouth is greedy and he wants to eat something sweet.

    "Because...whether it's a person or a thing, as long as the adjective 'strongest' is used, it's easy to make people feel like they're lying." The little mermaid looked at the white-haired boy in the photo in a trance.

    "Don't worry about this, if it's fake, someone would have taken his name off long ago." The prophecy mother-in-law was chewing soft cakes, "After all, the high-level in the magic world are all rotten. Old antique."

    "Mother-in-law, I want to marry him."

    Prophecy mother-in-law: "cough, cough..." He

    quickly drank the tea at hand to avoid the risk of choking on the cakes.

    "Have you finalized your life-long event so quickly?" said the prophecy mother-in-law in surprise, "You haven't met yet, in case this guy is no different from that kid in the Chanyuan family, you have nowhere to regret it if you want to."

    " No." Li Xiang affirmed.

    The prophecy mother-in-law: "Where did you get your confidence?"

    "I am very confident in his appearance." The

    prophecy mother-in-law smiled, "It took a long time to see other people's faces, Lixiang turned out to be a little pervert."

    Being ridiculed like this, The little mermaid's face turned red involuntarily: "This...this is barely part of the reason, the most important thing is...if the strongest are all bad guys, wouldn't the magic world be over? I don't think it's over yet. ."

    "The order is very clear, I agree." The prophecy mother-in-law finished eating the cake and patted her hand, "But I think that the boy in the Chanyuan     family is not bad, why don't you like it?" With a bitter face, "I don't like it, Mr. Chanyuan's behavior is too bad."

    Even a good-looking face can't save him.

    The Qingzhi family gave the Wutiao family a reply, and the marriage of the two families was concluded.

    The only problem is how to deal with the Chanyuan family.

    A few months after the appointment, Chanyuan Naoya came to Qingzhi's house angrily.

    At that time, Xiaoyu was happily imagining how to get along with the cat after seeing the cat, and was startled by Naoya who broke into the Zen courtyard.