10

"Awu!" The little mermaid's sweet voice sounded in the receiver, "Did the work go well today?"

    "Of course, who do you think I am?" Wutiaowu's tone was disdainful, but the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, "That kind of The curse spirit that is so weak will be solved in minutes."

    Unsurprisingly, a heartfelt compliment came from the receiver.

    Gojo Satoru listened with satisfaction for a while and then asked, "What about you? What did you do today?"

    "I ate pancakes in the morning, read the book on the history of magic at noon, and drank lemonade in the yard..." Tell him every little thing.

    Lixiang spoke earnestly and her voice was nice, and Gojo Satoru really let her finish all these boring things one by one.

    Speaking of the back, Lixiang was also embarrassed: "I'm sorry, I'm all talking to myself, Awu has other things to do later, right?" What

    she did and what her fiance did was simply One in the sky and the other in the ground, there is absolutely no comparison.

    "Well, I'm going to meet Jie now, and then I'll go back to the high school. There should be other tasks to take up." As he was talking, Xia Youjie's figure came into sight.

    He had just finished dealing with the girl who came to ask for a phone number, and raised his hand to greet Gojo Satoru and Kaori Glass.

    "You're really welcome." Jiari Glass said lightly.     At the young age of a high school boy, it is naturally a joy to be noticed by cute girls. Xia

    Youjie smiled and said, "It's okay, Wu is also popular."

The frequency of Youjie is higher than that of Wutiaowu.

    Jia Rinzi thinks that it may be that a woman's natural radar perceives Wutiaowu's personality to be worse than Xia Youjie, and when she perceives danger, it weakens her desire to approach.

    The "popular" Gojo Satoru hasn't put down his phone yet, and the conversation with the little mermaid is in the final stage.

    Gojo Satoru: "I've already reunited with Jie, and I'm going to hang up now."

    "Wait!" The little mermaid shouted anxiously.

    "Is there anything else?" The

    little mermaid squeezed: "I've already spoken to Awu on the phone today, can I still send emails later?"

    "Hmph, I'm very busy, so I don't necessarily have time. Back to you." Mao Mao's vanity received the little mermaid's vigorous comfort, and his tail was about to be raised again.

    The home enters the glass and looks on with a cold eye: thick-skinned, thick-skinned.

    The little mermaid touched his face and said nervously: "Then I... I won't send emails."

    Mao Mao was alert: "I can send it, but I can reply later."

    "That's good too! Thank you. Awu!" The little mermaid hung up the phone contentedly.