29

Lixiang couldn't understand this sentence, so she only looked at her with honey-brown eyes: "What does mother-in-law mean?" The

    prophecy mother-in-law answered the question, and reached out to touch Lixiang's head: "Does Lixiang hate me? Because I ate it for Lixiang. Terrible bugs." The

    little mermaid frowned, "It hurts, I thought I would die, but fortunately Awu took me to Miss Jiajin, and she cured me with a reversal technique."

    The prophecy mother-in-law could not hear the hatred in her tone, her face showed a look of daze and sadness, and repeated: "Does Lixiang hate me?"

    "When it hurts, my brain is buzzing, I can't remember anything, forget the hate My mother-in-law. When my body gets better, the hatred that I should have faded away. After thinking about it for a long time, I feel that my mother-in-law will not harm me for no reason." Prophecy's mother-in-law's question was simple, but the little mermaid answered it for a long time.

    "Mother-in-law, did He also instruct you to do this?" Lixiang asked, this was the truth she had envisioned from the beginning.

    The prophecy mother-in-law shook her head and touched Xiaoyu's hair for a while: "No, this matter is my own plan from beginning to end, it is indeed I who let Lixiang eat Caiji, and eating it makes Lixiang miserable. Incomparable insects."

    Lixiang couldn't accept it, she would bring cakes to her to eat, and teach her how to use the prophecy of healing power how could her mother-in-law be a bad person.

    The little mermaid: "Does my mother-in-law hate me?"

    The hand above her head was removed, and the prophecy mother-in-law shook her head and sighed: "We Lixiang are so beautiful, but we have suffered so much after we were born. This is all my fault. Without prophesying for the Qingzhi family, Lixiang's birth would not be burdened with so many tragedies, it's all my fault..."

    "Mother-in-law," Lixiang held the prophesying mother-in-law's old hand, "Actually, I used to be like My mother-in-law thought about it like this and felt that it was very painful to live, but now I have met someone I like."

    A beautiful big cat with blue eyes.

    "His friends are all good people."

    Mr. Xia You and Miss Jiajin.

    "I also met a very cute little friend unexpectedly."

    Megumin, who hates eating red peppers, will give her beautiful paper flowers.

    "I think that my misfortune in the past ten years may have been in exchange for my current luck. For the first time, I felt that being born in this world may not be such a bad thing." The

    words are very sincere and touching, but the knowledgeable person The prophecy mother-in-law still couldn't help pouring cold water on her: "Men are the easiest to change their minds, don't trust their promises too much."     "

    Of course I know," Lixiang smiled knowingly, "so I will cherish the happiness now."

You can't express your love because you are afraid of losing it. When you treat someone you like, you must say that you like it every day.