51

Since the end of a bizarre mission related to the vortex.

    Mao Mao continued to accompany Xiaoyu to spend several days leisurely in the high school, and finally reluctantly decided to send her to the baking class to learn how to make desserts.

    Lixiang seemed a little nervous about readjusting to a new environment. She chased Mao Mao and asked, "Are there many people in the same class as me?"

    "Not many, only two, and they are all girls." Adjusted result.

    "With me, there are three people," Li Xiang was relieved. "It's great that there are so few people."

    Wu Tiaowu teased: "After the lascivious little fish and the stupid fish, do you still want to get the title of the social fear little fish?"

    "Awu knows, I'm afraid of life." Lixiang hugged the cat tightly, "When I go to that interest class tomorrow, I want Awu to take me there."

    "Even if you don't tell me, I'll take you there."

    Lixiang Hearing that, he let go of his arms, and said in a fidgety manner: "What should I bring tomorrow? Since I'm going to a baking class, do I need to prepare the ingredients myself..." The

    five cats were wandering around the room. Xiaoyu grabbed, "Please, the ingredients and utensils for baking will be prepared for you. What are you thinking about?"

    "I've never participated in an interest class, so I don't understand a lot of things," Lixiang said sweetly His voice was coquettish, "Awu teach me."

    Mao Mao felt that his ears were numb and his thoughts were erratic, "Just ask! I know everything."

    In fact, the person who accompanied Li Xiang to the hobby class on the first day was Yuki.

    Five cats have been caught on a mission.

    Although a little disappointed, Xiaoyu quickly cheered up, because Yuuki was equally gentle to her, and on the way with her, she also told her which desserts the teacher would most likely let them try in the first class if she was just learning to bake.

    All the way to the door of the classroom, Yukicai said goodbye to her: "Miss Lixiang, I will wait for you downstairs in two hours."

    Lixiang is like a child who is going to kindergarten for the first time. She is a little timid and said with little confidence: "Okay, thank you Yuki."

    "Miss Lixiang, don't be afraid. If you encounter any problems in class, you can contact me on your mobile phone in time. I am right here. I won’t go far from here.” Yuki felt a little soft when she saw her soft and bullying appearance, but fortunately this is an hobby class that only takes two hours a day. If it was sent to school, it would be very difficult to not take care of her 24 hours a day. People are uneasy.

    The other two classmates in the class, one named Fujioka Haruhi and the other named Fujiwara Lie, are both very cute girls.

    Lixiang's cooking table was placed in the middle, and she had to communicate with the classmates on both sides. When she gathered up the courage to talk to her, Fujioka Haruhi, who was on the left, first asked, "Excuse me, do you know Megumi?