38

There are two orange paper lanterns hanging at the entrance of the hotel, with two foxes painted on them. At this moment, the lights inside are on, which makes the foxes come alive, as if they will really jump from the lanterns.

    "Are the two of you the guests who made an appointment on the website before?" The woman who had been waiting at the door for a long time bowed to them and asked nervously.

    "Are you the boss?" Gojo Satoru looked at the young woman, and he thought that the owner of the store would be an older woman.

    "Yes," the woman bowed again, "My name is Fuka Tian Xue, please give me more advice."

    Fuka Tian Xue's body was not unusual, and there was no ominous mantra, so Wujo Satoru said with a lack of interest.

    The hotel was very clean, and the furniture in the house was wiped clean, which made the five cats particularly satisfied.

    However, the room was too quiet.

    "Are there no other guests tonight?" Xia Youjie asked.

    "Because I'm the only one in the hotel who is responsible for cleaning, so there are two empty rooms. If they are full, they can't receive other guests." Fukada Snow felt a little stiff, and the two teenagers felt too oppressive. some.     Gojo Satoru

    reluctantly asked: "Then you are very capable. You have to clean the room and prepare food. Can you be busy?"

I must be very tired after a day of running around, so go to your room and have a good rest, and I will deliver the food to your door when you want to eat later."

    As soon as he arrived at the room, Gojo Satoru quickly opened the zipper of his luggage.

    Xiaoyu noticed the light pouring into the dark bag, and raised her head happily: "Awu!" The

    fish became smaller, and the voice also became smaller. Wujou carefully took Lixiang out of the backpack and let her hold it obediently. The tail sits on the palm of his hand.

    "Do you want to drink water?" Maomao approached and asked.

    Xiaoyu nodded: "I'm a little thirsty."

    "I'll pour you some water." Wujou poured a bottle cap of mineral water and held it for Xiaoyu to drink.

    After drinking the water, Xia Youjie also came over from the next room and turned the little fish into a little fish like magic.

    "It's more pleasing to the eye at this size." Wujou sat on the ground and wrapped the little mermaid in his arms.

    Li Xiang, who became a little fish, is too young and feels too fragile, Wujo Satoru didn't dare to speak loudly when holding her.

    "Wu, did you find something wrong with that lady boss just now?" Xia Youjie sat down on the ground.

    "No, he's just an ordinary person." Wutiaowu looked around, "The atmosphere in this hotel is also very clean, and there is no filth. Could it be that [Window]'s information is wrong?"