37

Perhaps it was because he hadn't met an opponent of comparable strength for a long time, and the Chan Yuan was a little excited at this moment.

    Wutiaowu could feel the undercurrent of the other party's thoughts, so he raised his eyebrows and provocatively said: "Xiaoyu has been unwilling to answer the question of how he and your father and son have intersected, I know she is taking care of the little devil named Hui, If she doesn't want to, I won't force her to say it, but that doesn't mean I won't care about it in private."

    Because of the accident of swallowing the worm and causing the rupture of the internal organs, the cat secretly asked Yuki, who was taking care of the fish, to find out the details in detail. After inquiring, it was unexpectedly found that Xiaoyu had been missing for two days. Although he returned safely in the end, it also caused a lot of panic to the family.

    Mao Mao took the time to pair, and the day Xiaoyu disappeared happened to be the day he didn't return his call.

    This fish seems to be honest and easy to deceive, but in fact, the small abacus in his heart is crackling, and there must be a lot of things hidden in his heart that he has not told him.

    Although I really want to squeeze Xiaoyu's face and force her to pour out all the thoughts hidden in her stomach, but if she is too forceful, she might be hated by Xiaoyu.

    The cat decided to take it slow.

    Chanyuan Shi Er grabbed his son's back collar, lifted it up and threw it back, reminding: "You stay away."

    Chanyuan Hui: ?

    If he hadn't summoned the Jade Dog in time, his face might have come into intimate contact with the concrete floor, and he would have fallen into a bruised face.

    "Dad—" Chanyuan Hui didn't call out all the names, only to hear a loud bang, and the woodland beside Chanyuan Shi Er had been flattened.

    Chanyuan Megumi rubbed her eyes and looked a little incredulously at the lush woodland that had just turned into a bare patch. It was as if a thick head of hair had been mischievously pushed away with a fader, revealing a cyan-colored scalp.

    The speed was too fast, and he saw Wujo Satoru making a gesture in this direction. Could it be so destructive?

    Chanyuan Zhen Er and Wujou Wu were still continuing their physical competition, and when they approached Chanyuan Hui, they couldn't catch their movements, and only two afterimages could be seen.

    If we continue to fight, the surrounding mountains and forests will definitely not be able to keep it, and the two of them are patronizing and fighting, and there is no account at all!

    Chanyuan Hui hid away and called Lixiang for help.     After a while, Wujo

    Satoru picked up a phone call from the gap between the battle: "Idiot fish, what are you looking for from me?"

    "A-A-Awu!"

Tone: "What are you doing? Are you singing?"

    "I want to eat croissants, the ones from the shop that Mr. Xia You brought last time." The little mermaid's heart was beating.