32

Outside the door, Xia Youjie was carrying a boxy box, and the silver-haired cat smelled the fragrance of cake from the box.

    "It's croissant and matcha cake, the things you asked me to buy in the morning." Xia Youjie handed over the box.

    "Thank you." Mao Mao took the box, "Come in quickly, the idiot fish is awake now."

    "No, I ran outside for a day and was dirty, so I have to go back and take a shower." Xia Youjie Say.

    The five cats expressed their understanding: "Then you go back first, do you want to come over later?"

    "Come." The black cat nodded.

    After closing the door, Wujou put the pastry on the table, and before he could open it, he heard the little mermaid ask: "Mr. Xiayou is gone?"

    "Jie said to go back to take a bath first, and come back later." Wutiao Maomao Open the box, and inside are three browned croissants and round matcha cakes.

    The little mermaid thought, it turns out that black-skinned cats and silver-haired cats love to be clean.

    "Do you want to eat it?" Gojo Satoru gestured as he took down the triangle of chocolate sticking diagonally on the matcha cake.

    "If you don't eat it, Awu will eat it," Xiaoyu shook his head. "I want to eat the red strawberry on the cake.

    " Small fish mouth.

    Xiaoyu ate it in one bite, and then frowned: "It's more sour than I thought."

    Mao Mao was glad that he was not confused by the appearance of strawberries, "As expected, chocolate is delicious."

    Mao Mao bit his fork and said vaguely. : "Would you like to eat this cake with me?"

    Xiaoyu had already eaten half a pack of potato chips when he was watching a movie before, and he wasn't very hungry now, but he still ate two bites with Wujou.

    The soft cake body fills the mouth, and the taste of matcha and cream melts silky in the mouth.

    The cat was so satisfied that she called out, "Jie really has a good eye."

    As expected of a loyal lover of desserts, the matcha cake soon entered the stomachs of five cats. After eating it was not enough, he picked up the croissant to bite, but was stopped by Lixiang: "Wait until Mr. Xiayou comes back to eat it? It happens to be three, each of us.

    " At the moment, he expressed his doubts: "Why wait? I won't eat Jie's portion."

    "But it will be more delicious when three people eat together." The little mermaid said.

    She used to feel this way when she was at Qingzhi's house, but it also depends on who she likes to eat with. For example, she will be very happy to eat with her mother-in-law or her grandfather.

    "Well, anyway, I've already eaten the matcha cake, so there's nothing to lose if I wait a while." Gojo Satoru put down the croissant that exuded an alluring fragrance, and honestly waited for his best friend to return.