9

"Press here to send me an email..."

    "This is my phone number, don't call me frequently, I'm very busy..."

    "This software is for..."

    Gojo Satoru taught Lixiang the most basic use of mobile phones Function, but fortunately she is reluctantly smart, she can understand it after speaking once, but the typing speed is too slow and she needs more practice.

    "Can I take a picture of Awu?" The little mermaid turned on the camera and aimed at her fiancé.

    "Okay." Gojo Satoru was accustomed to this kind of thing, and he would encounter many similar requirements when he went out to perform tasks.

    Lixiang held her phone and took more than one picture.

    Wujo Satoru leaned over to see if his handsome appearance had been reproduced 100% in the photo, and finally pointed to the second one: "This one is beautiful, what are you doing with my photo?"

    Li Xiang: "I want Awu Set it as a screen saver for your phone."

    Gojo Satoru: "You're very discerning."

    There was a bit of delay this morning, and by the time Gojo Satoru arrived at school leisurely, the morning class was over.

    On the other hand, Lixiang was trying to improve her typing speed, and after a morning of practice, it finally became smoother.

    By noon, after lunch with Yuki, she began to read books about spells, trying to understand the concepts of spell spirits, spell power, spells, spellcasters and cursers, which were completely new to her.

    The young lady from a big family needs to learn a lot of homework. Various cultural classes and art classes are always arranged in a full schedule, but Lixiang has a special body.    

 After reading the book for an hour, Lixiang massaged her eyes for a while and then went to the yard to let out the air. Of course, she couldn't "walk" into the yard by herself, she could only ask Yuki to carry the water tank under the big tree in the yard.     

The sun is not warm today, the clouds are thick, it looks like it is going to rain, the little mermaid likes cloudy days, and the wind smells of mud and rain.

    Yuki went to the house to get Rika's iced lemonade, and she was the only one in the yard at the moment.

    Li Xiang raised her head, her original intention was to see if the dark clouds had been blown here by the wind, but she made an unexpected discovery.

    A man is looking at her.

    The man crouched in the corner of the high courtyard wall, wearing black short sleeves, with full chest muscles, like a black panther. There is a vertical scar on the corner of his mouth, and there is a cold meaning in his eyes.

    "Is this someone from the Wujo family? How could he be squatting in that kind of place?" Lixiang thought, "Is it a bodyguard?"

    Lixiang was distracted for a moment, and when she looked again, the man was gone.

    So fast! Suddenly disappeared.