12

"A man who is addicted to beauty has no future." Chanyuan Shi Er covered his son's eyes.

    "According to this, Dad is the person with the least future." Chanyuan Hui pushed aside Chanyuan's hand in dissatisfaction.

    "There's really no way." Chanyuan said, he stood up and picked up the little mermaid from the bathtub.

    Li Xiang's neckline was pulled back, and her neck was tightly strangled, making her feel uncomfortable.

    "Dad! Your movements are too rough, the little mermaid is hurt by you, don't carry her like this." Chanyuan Hui corrected her father's movements.

    "Why is it so troublesome?" Although he said this, the action in his hand turned into a princess hug, "Is this always satisfactory? I will take her out, and you should quickly solve your personal problems.

    " He carried the little mermaid to the living room and threw her on the sofa.

    The spring moved up and down several times due to the downward force, and the little mermaid was turned upside down.

    Lixiang casually picked up a pillow and hugged it in her arms, then shrunk to the corner, looked at Chan Yuan Shi Er secretly, and asked, "Is he your child?"

    "What do you think?" Chan Yuan Shi Er glanced at her.

    "You look alike." The facial features and demeanor are the same, except for the shape of the hair.

    It should be with mom.

    But there were no traces left by the mother of the child in this family, and Lixiang wisely pressed her doubts into her stomach.

    The sound of flushing the toilet came from the toilet, followed by the sound of washing hands, and finally, Chanyuan Megumin stepped out with hurried steps.

    He ran to Li Xiang again.

    "Stinky brat, hurry up and go to bed, we have class tomorrow." Chan Yuan Shi Er tapped his son on the head, then put him under his arm like a briefcase and sent him back to the bedroom.

    "But what is Miss Mermaid going to do?" Chanyuan Hui struggled to point at Lixiang, "Is she going to sleep on the sofa tonight?"

    Chanyuan Shier: "Wherever she sleeps, she won't sleep with you."

    "I didn't mean that!" Chanyuan Megumi blushed again.

    The Chanyuan even threatened and coaxed his child back to the bedroom, and it took a long time to come out.

    "It's really troublesome, I wouldn't take it home if I knew it earlier." Chanyuan Shi Er scratched his head and sat down beside the little mermaid.

    He stretched out his arms and put them on the side of the sofa, his posture was lazy, his eyes were closed and he seemed to be tired, and the whole person was extremely relaxed.

    However, Lixiang knew that this was just a "superficial" relaxation. This person was a dangerous black panther, who could rush over at any time and bite and kill those who were secretly watching.