13

"My name is Lixiang." Miss Mermaid retracted her hand on top of Chanyuan Hui's head, and said a little desolately.

    "Lixiang wants to stay with us—" Before the Chanyuan Hui's words were finished, a familiar voice approached behind him: "My patience is limited, you quickly wash my face and brush my teeth."

    Yesterday, he also said that he was going to kill her The terrifying big black panther is talking to his son about the trivial matter of washing his face and brushing his teeth today, which sounds extraordinarily novel and incredible.

    The little mermaid silently observed the interaction between the father and son, acting as a transparent person.

    After sending Chanyuan Hui to the bathroom to wash her face, Chanyuan Shi Er touched his neck and turned to leave.

    The little mermaid hurriedly said, "Sir!"

    "What?" He turned his head impatiently.

    Seeing his displeased expression, the little mermaid said tremblingly, "I...I want to give this to you..."

    Lixiang removed the pillow against which she was sleeping, and there was a thick layer of pearls under it, sometimes mixed with it. A few odd diamonds.

    Chanyuan Shi Er: ...

    He glanced at the little mermaid with red eyes, and after being silent for a few seconds, he gave her a brain break: "You are really hard enough."

    Why is this person so strong? It was obvious that he just had a brain break, but his forehead hurt so much.

    "If it's something worthless, it doesn't matter how much you have." Chanyuan Shi Er took out the two pearls he got from the little mermaid last night, "Let me see how much these two things are worth first."

    After Chanyuan Xir Er stretched his waist, a small waistline was exposed under the loose pajamas.

    The little mermaid nodded: "Okay...Okay, sir."

    Not long after, Chanyuan even went out on the grounds of running an errand, while Chanyuan Hui was wearing a blue school uniform and taking a small yellow schoolbag and was ready to leave.

    "Didn't your father give you away?" Lixiang lay on the pillow and asked Chanyuan Megumi, who looked like a little adult.

    "I'm no longer a child, so I don't need Dad to send me." He raised his head and said proudly.

    "Obviously still a child." Li Xiang thought about it but didn't say it.

    Chanyuan Huidu had already walked to the entrance, and turned back, half anxiously half expectantly asked: "Can I see you again when I come back from school?" The

    little mermaid: "I can't walk with my tail, I can't go anywhere. ."

    After getting the little mermaid's affirmative answer, Chanyuan Hui happily went to school.

    After confirming that everyone had left, Li Xiang supported the sofa with both hands and moved to the edge, and finally fell to the ground with a snap.