16

The black-skinned cat is a good student. After taking a bath and coming out of the bathroom, he found a book and started to read.

    The silver-haired cat was not very well behaved. He sat playing games with his half-wet hair on, and the buttons on the controller clacked.

    "Wu, get some rest early, and I will send Sister Riko to Lord Tianyuan tomorrow." The black-skinned cat tactfully reminded the silver-haired cat who hadn't rested during this period of time.

    "Yeah." The silver-haired cat who exuded low air pressure didn't turn his head back, "It's the last day and you can't relax. You should rest first."

    Just as he was talking, the screen of the mobile phone on the desktop suddenly lit up and vibrated with a buzzing sound. on.

    Xia Youjie saw that the caller's name was "Stupid Fish" on the bright screen.

    "Your phone is ringing, Satoru."

    "I know." Gojo Satoru didn't move.

    Xia Youjie: "It was Lixiang who called."

    "I can see it."

    "Aren't you answering?" Xia Youjie asked.

    "I'm busy playing games, so I don't have time." The silver-haired cat said calmly.

    "I'll hang up if I don't pick her up again." Xia Youjie reminded.

    "Whatever." The claws pressed harder on the gamepad.

    "How about I pick it up for you?" The black cat stretched out its paws and tried to touch the phone.

    "Forget it, I'll do it myself." The silver-haired cat dropped the handle and picked up the vibrating mobile phone from the low table.

    There was silence at first, and there was no sound from the other end. Gojo Satoru waited patiently, only to hear even and regular breathing.

    About ten seconds passed.     Only then did Xiaoyu's cautious voice come from the receiver: "Is Awu there?" "Not here."

    Wutiaowu said angrily .     An angry fiancé, yes! It's his voice!

    The little mermaid immediately felt that he had found support. Although he was not wronged by the big black panther, his heart was still sour: "Awu, I miss you so much."

    "You liar fish, if you really want me to Didn't answer my calls? I didn't answer my emails!" Gojo Satoru relentlessly accused him.

    The little mermaid defended weakly: "I just went back."

    "Really? How many hours have you passed before you came back? I don't think you paid any attention to it." The silver-haired cat sat down at the low table , grabbed a peach from the fruit bowl.

    He bit down hard, as if he was biting the face of a small fish.

    "I don't care about Awu, my favorite person is Awu, and I won't ignore it." The little mermaid explained anxiously, "There was an accident before, and I didn't see the phone in time. I'm really sorry for the email I sent you, Awu, don't hate me..." The