6

This kind of feeling is like a friend who has a very beautiful pet, and I want to make fun of it.

    Xia Youjie stood up and approached the little mermaid in her best friend's arms: "Let me hug it too."

    Li Xiang widened her eyes vigilantly, and shrank back, her hands tightly clutching the fabric of Wu Tiao Wu's chest, her face full of resistance, "No."

    "Why? I'm not a bad person."

    "No." The little mermaid still shook her head, "Just

    Awu." "I'll treat you to a cone later when you go out." Xia Youjie smiled kindly.

    Lixiang 's hand loosened and she moved forward slightly: "Really?"

    "Of course, I am a magician, so I won't lie." Xia Youjie nodded calmly, enhancing her credibility.

    Seeing that the little mermaid loosened the fabric on his chest and was about to lean forward, Wujo Wu swayed her in his arms: "Hey, why are you so unsettled? Someone else coaxed you away with an ice cream."

    After being told by her fiance, the little mermaid hurried back, raised her head and said to Wujogo's chin with a little guilty conscience: "I'm not being coaxed away, I'm with Awu."

    But I really wanted to eat ice cream.

    Wu Tiao Wu said indifferently, "Hypocritical fish." The

    little mermaid knew that she was wrong, so she quickly buried her head, and wanted to act like a spoiled child. She turned her side and tried to put her face on her fiance's chest.

    Wu Tiaowu stretched his arms to prevent her from rubbing over, and said in disgust, "You got my clothes wet." The

    little mermaid quickly touched his face and said, "It's not wet, my face is dry."

    After making a fuss for a while, he finally got into a wheelchair and covered his lower body with a small blanket with a nice color.

    "Hide your tail, or you will be caught if someone else finds out." Gojo Satoru intentionally frightened her.

    The little mermaid nodded nervously and tucked her tail, "Okay."

    "But, Awu, what about the fingers and ears?" The little mermaid showed off her webbed fingers and touched her pointed ears.

    "Um..." The big cat thought for a moment while holding his cheeks, and found her a pair of silk gloves.

    Gojo Satoru was impatient. After wearing it several times, it was still wrinkled, and he stuck his gloves on the webbed position: "Just wrap your fingers."

    "That ear..."

    "Cover it with your hair, so..." Gojo Satoru bent over to help her with her hair, the chocolate-colored strands of hair seemed to have the silky texture of chocolate, and gently slid on the tips of his fingers.

    Gojo Satoru smelled sweet candy on her body, "Are you stealing candy!" The

    little mermaid:?