26

"Don't move the hand over there, there's still a needle in it." Gojo Satoru stopped the little mermaid's large movement of turning over.

    Not being able to have a 100% hug with the big cat made Xiaoyu a little dissatisfied, but she still held back, "Did Miss Jiari save me?"

    "Well, she used the reversal technique." Touch the head to soothe the little fish.

    "Miss Jiali is really amazing. I want to thank her well tomorrow." Lixiang calculated that she should give her pearls or diamonds as a gift.

    "Don't you also have that kind of healing power? Why can't you heal yourself?" Gojo Satoru asked in confusion.

    Little Mermaid: "Healing ability can only be used on others, not on myself."

    Mao Mao frowned: "Your ability is really—"

    Wutiao Wu couldn't find a suitable adjective for a long time. Had to give up.

    "Awu's body smells very safe." The little mermaid sniffed hard on the clean clothes Wujou put on, and his eyelids began to sink.

    "What's the smell of safety? It's clearly the smell of medical alcohol." The clothes were spare clothes from Glass, with simple black short sleeves.

    The little mermaid laughed madly: "I like it."

    "Are you okay? Don't have a wound in your head." Gojo Satoru was nervous about her abnormal behavior.

    "I have a good brain, but I just feel very at ease with Awu, and it seems that he will really protect me well." Li Xiang was not angry at his words.

    "What do you mean, it would have protected you well in the first place." Speaking of this, he suddenly felt a panic, "Of course, this time I was negligent, but what is the purple thing you ate..." He

    fell asleep.

    Lixiang hid in his arms, like a shelter from the wind and rain, and fell asleep peacefully. Breathing smoothly and regularly is a sign of falling asleep.

    "Sleep well, idiot little fish." Wujo Satoru hugged her tighter, "I really can't help you."

    When I woke up the next morning, Big Cat was not around.

    "Awu!" Li Xiang's consciousness suddenly sobered.

    "Wu went to the dormitory to wash up and change clothes. I'll be back soon. I'll take care of Lixiang for the time being." Xia Youjie was peeling apples beside the bed, when she noticed the little mermaid's movement, she raised her head and said to her.

    "Is that so." Lixiang lay in peace, thinking that she is really a good cat who loves cleanliness.

    Because there was nothing else to distract her attention, Lixiang stared at Xia Youjie peeling the apple.

    "What are you looking at?" Xia Youjie's voice was different from her fiancé's, it was always gentle.

    "It's amazing, the skin didn't break." Li Xiang sighed.