39

The little mermaid     didn't give a shit, and admitted generously: "I like it very much, so I am very concerned about that dream." Something else came into the hotel.

    "Something's coming, it's still a group." Gojo Satoru kept Lixiang behind him, pulled his alert state to the maximum level, and then slowly loosened it, his expression was mixed with some doubts, "Why don't you have any offensive power? It's so weak. "

    Do you need to call Mr. Xia You?" the little mermaid asked behind him.

    "Yeah, why isn't Jie moving now, he seems to be sleeping soundly?" Gojo Satoru couldn't believe the intelligence detected by Six Eyes.

    Jay, how did you fall?

    "Anyway, he is safe now, so don't worry about him for now." Gojo Satoru decided to put the question aside for now, and then picked up the little mermaid, "I'll take you to see what's going on, there's nothing in this group of things. Magic power."

    "Can I take it with me? Will it be a burden?" The little mermaid was a little worried.

    "Then you stay in the room, I'll be back later..." Before she could finish speaking, Li Xiang turned into an octopus and hooked Wu Tiao Wu's neck, obviously not wanting to be left behind.

    Maomao: "Silly idiot fish."

    In less than half a minute, Wujo Satoru hugged Lixiang and kicked the room where the group of foreign objects was concentrated.

    What appeared in front of me was a group of little foxes sitting around the table, they were... eating oden?

    what the hell?

    Fukada Snow, who was sitting in the middle of the table, had a pale face, and his lips and teeth showed strange convulsions: "This... this guest... Huh? Why is there a mermaid?

    " A little white fox also took the initiative to invite: "You're welcome, hurry up and sit down, do you want a white radish full of soup?"

    The little mermaid can't see the evil spirit, but he can see the furry little fox. Although it is strange that a fox can talk, it is only strange and not afraid.

    She politely said, "Thank you, but I'm not hungry."

    "Okay." The little fox rudely ate the white radish, picked up a bunch of tofu, and solved it in two or three bites.

    Fuka Tianxue's brain was down, and she didn't know how to deal with the current situation. It was too late to tell the little foxes to escape, not to mention they didn't plan to escape at all.

    Moreover, since this white-haired guest is holding a mermaid, he should also be able to accept the talking fox well.

    After being stunned for a moment, she said, "Let's sit first." The

    two little foxes moved to the side each, and moved out of an open space.

    Gojo Satoru sat down with Rika in his arms.

    "No wonder I said how can you do so many things alone, and you have to clean the hotel and prepare the ingredients. It turns out that these guys are helping?" Gojo Satoru finally found an explanation for his doubts.