20

"Yuki, I seem to be hated by Satoru-kun." Li Xiang said tearfully.

    "How could it be?" Yuki did not believe, "Did there be a misunderstanding?"

    "It wasn't a misunderstanding," Xiaoyu's voice choked, "It's my fault that I don't know anything, I can't see spell spirits, I don't know how to perform spells, and I don't have legs yet. I'm not even qualified to go to class with Awu."

    She could cry out pearls, and her scales and blood could be sold for money, but the Wujo family was not short of money.

    Yuki was stunned for a moment: "Miss Lixiang's appearance is innate, it cannot be changed, and the technique is also inherited, this is not Miss Lixiang's fault."

    Lixiang shook her head and said nothing.

    Yuki continued to comfort her: "It's normal for couples to have conflicts. No matter what Master Gojo said, it was just a momentary anger. Miss Lixiang, don't take it too seriously.

    " Qualification of temper, "Yuki, can I ask you a question?"

    "Of course, Miss Rika."

    "If Wu-kun has an outer room in the future, will the Gojo family kick me out?" Imagine being a little worried, "I don't seem to have a place to go, and my survivability is almost zero. If I get kicked out, I'll definitely die soon."

    Yuki was silent for a while: "...Miss Lixiang, where are you? What nonsense are you talking about! It's absurd enough not to mention that Mr. Gojo will have an outer room, who will drive you out? Anyway, I will never let this happen."

    "Yuki..." Rika Feeling moved, she softly begged: "So, if I am really abandoned, will Yuki adopt me? I will give Yuki a lot of money."

    Yuki held Li Xiang's hand: "It is not an adoption , I will always take care of Miss Rika."

    "I'm so happy, thank you Yuki." Rika bowed her head, and a moon-like kiss was placed on the back of Yuki's hand.

    *

    Saiki Kusuo is involved in big trouble.

    He split into an alternate self because the restraint above his head was destroyed in an accident.

    Although I have encountered superpowers out of control in the past, none of them have been as outrageous as this one. And the other self that splits is not a simple clone in the film and television drama, but a more complex setting.

    To put it simply, the two of them have the same consciousness and have the same superpowers. It is like one person has two numbers, and both memory and information are shared.

    In order to avoid causing riots, the two horns decided to fight, and killing one of the horns would help the stable operation of the world order. However, after 300 rounds of battles in an unknown galaxy far away from the earth, the two numbers never won. As a last resort, the two numbers can only shake hands and make peace, and drop one of them into another time and space.

    After all, the existence of two Qimu Kusuo in one time and space is too dangerous no matter how you think about it.

    At the beginning, the two numbers also tried to decide who entered the different time and space by means of rock-paper-scissors. After a few rounds, the two numbers sharing the memory both made the same gesture, and there was no way to tell the winner or loser. Fortunately, Nanxiong Qimu, who split up later, had a certain self-awareness, and he offered to go to another time and space.