23

The worm like Caiji has no sweet taste, and Lixiang didn't chew it when she put it in her mouth, but just let it slide into her stomach like a glass bead.

    After prophesying that her mother-in-law was gone, Lixiang had to look at her tail from time to time.

    She kept in mind the prophecy of her mother-in-law before she left, and she kept thinking about how her tail would look like behind her legs.

    Wujo Satoru finally couldn't stand it after he didn't talk to Xiaoyu for a whole night.

    Xia Youjie could see that he was irritated, and deliberately asked, "Wu, do you still want to stay in the dormitory of the high school tonight?"

    There was no task that required going out last night. He didn't want to go back to see Xiaoyu, so he stayed at the school.

    Play games all night in the bedroom.

    Is it an illusion? During this period of time, it seems that the task of removing the curse spirit has decreased? Even if there is a task, it is rarely necessary to remove the super curse spirit.

    Annoying, how come the recent tasks are so simple!

    "If I don't go back, I want to stay at the school." Mao Mao said willfully.

    "Don't blame me for not reminding you, you leave Lixiang at home, be careful that she will be taken away by others." Jiaren Nizi interjected coldly.

    Maomao didn't believe it: "She's at home, who would dare to touch her?" Jiaren Nizi smiled slyly

    : "That's not necessarily true, Lixiang is simple and easy to deceive, you still treat her bad. If someone with bad intentions takes advantage of the You are no longer approaching her, and you talk to her and coax her around, and at the end, persuade her to elope together, what can you do?" Mao Mao opened her

    big blue eyes: "Elope?"

    He never thought about this . Pass.

    "That's right," Jia Ruizi saw that the silver-haired cat was stunned for a while, and couldn't help but want to laugh, "Did she send you an email or call you in the past two days?"

    Cat's white ears drooped down: "No."

    "That's very dangerous, she might be chatting hotly with other bad men." Jiari Glass guessed irresponsibly.

    "She's not this kind of fish." Mao Mao was disdainful.

    Jiali Nizi: "Well, Lixiang is a very cute and good boy, but others are not so kind."

    After this remark, Mao Mao began to restless. Although it is not obvious to outsiders, the other two classmates who get along with each other day and night are still can be seen.

    Jiali Nizi sent a message to Xia Youjie: [Guess how long he can bear it before leaving? 】

    Xia Youjie: 【At least two hours later, right? 】

    The black-skinned cat is still holding up the silver-haired cat. Less than ten minutes after he and Nizi exchanged messages, Wujogo stood up: "I suddenly remembered something at home, and I have to go back tonight if I say anything."     Jialuozi