53

After Gojo Satoru appeared, the two cartoon characters who were hiding in the corner and discussing just now rushed out.

    Kuzhang Yuren scratched her short pink hair and said suspiciously: "Wait, it doesn't seem right? Isn't this girl Megumi's girlfriend? Why does Teacher Wujo call someone else's wife?"

    "That's right! She She doesn't seem to be an adult yet, it's obviously about the same age as us! Even smaller!" Rose Natsuzaki said and waved her hand, like a gesture ordered by the referee on the sports field, "Also, I also heard that the teacher's wife is not too early. Just— "

    "Aren't you going to have a dinner party?" Chanyuan Megumi changed the topic lightly, "If you don't hurry up now, the reserved seat will be missed."

    Rose Ningzaki froze.

    Knotweed Youren becomes Peas Eyes.

    "Ah! I almost forgot about this, let's go, let's go, I finally got a seat." Rose Ningzaki completely forgot what she had not finished, and took the Zenyuan Hui and the knotweed Yuren to leave in a hurry. .

    Lixiang, who was hiding behind Wutiaowu, was relieved when she saw that the people were gone. She asked, "Awu, who are those people? I have never seen them before."

    Wujiaowu put his hand on top of her head, lightly Touching lightly, "The two of them are my students. The boy's name is Kuzhang Yuren, and the girl's name is Ningzaki Wild Rose. Although they are usually a bit noisy, they are both very good children."

    "Awu is now a teacher!" Li Xiangban He opened his mouth and said incredulously.

    "That's right, I'm a good teacher who is most loved by students in the high school of magic, even Jie can't compare." Wu Tiaowu started talking nonsense seriously because Xiaoyu didn't understand the situation.

    "So, has Mr. Xia You also become a teacher?" Li Xiang's expression was a little stunned.

    Wujo Satoru stretched out his index finger and shook it: "Jianjiang! That's right."

    Xiaoyu touched his chin and pondered. Mr. Xia You could imagine how he looked like a teacher. After all, although he likes to tease her, he is still very calm and reliable when necessary. Well, it doesn't mean that Awu is unreliable, it just gives the impression...not quite like a teacher.

    "What are you thinking about?" Mao Mao once again used the beauty magnification secret technique and asked.

    Lixiang blushed a little, and stepped back subconsciously, "Awu is not the same as before."

    "Is there? What's different? Isn't Lixiang trying to say that I am old?" Gojo Satoru pretended to be sad.

    "No, no!" Xiaoyu shook his head repeatedly, "Awu is still super handsome. When I say different, I mean...the current appearance seems to be more..."

    "More what?" Wujogo asked curiously.

    "It's more sexier." Li Xiang lowered her head immediately after speaking, daring not to look at Cat Cat's expression.

    Wujo Satoru was stunned and let out a low chuckle.

    Wow, what's going on with this kind of laughter? Ah Wu, who is still in high school, doesn't laugh like that.