35

"Presumably you and He also have a common language." Li Xiang thought silently in her heart.

    "Mr. Chanyuan, please don't say anything strange." Even though the dissatisfaction in her heart almost overflowed her lips, Lixiang's identity still did not allow her to say excessive words.

    Chanyuan Naoya let go of her hand and found that the little mermaid had already left red fingerprints on her thin white wrist.

    "It's so squeamish." Whether it's the face or the wrist, just a little bit of force will leave marks.

    The little mermaid rubbed his wrists and muttered in a low voice, "This kind of thing is innate, and I can't change it."

    Naoya Zenyuan looked at her and said without warning, "I have changed my mind." The

    little mermaid thought. Xi: "Change your mind?"

    Are you bored with her? That's awesome!

    "I want to take you back to the Chanyuan home now." Chanyuan Naoya's frivolous decision was like a bolt from the blue.

    The little mermaid immediately said, "No way!"

    "Why not?" Chanyuan Naoya's eyebrows twitched, "You don't want to?"

    "I...I mean, I have no name or distinction now, if I follow Mr. Chanyuan When you go home, you will definitely be gossiped." In a feudal family like the Chanyuan family, there must be more and more cases of gossiping behind other people's backs.

    "Your mind is complicated. You haven't entered the Chanyuan house yet, but you're thinking of getting a name." Chanyuan Naoya thought he had guessed the little abacus that Xiaoyu quietly played, and said complacently.

    Little Mermaid: What the hell is this guy talking about?

    "I heard that your mother is the concubine of Tetsuya Qingzhi?" Tetsuya Kazuya's father was attacked by a curse spirit while out. In order to protect the young Kazuya, he died tragically.

    "Yeah." Xiaoyu nodded.

    In terms of blood relationship, Lixiang and He are also half-siblings.

    "So I can understand, you are uneasy about continuing to live this kind of life when you arrive at the Chanyuan family?" Chanyuan Naoya said to himself, "Don't worry, even if it's a concubine, what I can give you is definitely better than the Qingzhi family. Give your mother a lot more, both in money and power." And

    then there's the big bragging.

    Blowing and blowing, Naoya Chanyuan changed his mind again. He remembered that he had a bad relationship with the other useless brothers in the Chanyuan family. If he brought Lixiang back, but if he didn't have the energy to take care of him, things might cross the line.

    At that time, it was him who was embarrassed.

    What's more, this fish only has a good face, and nothing else is desirable. If it is not fortified, it will definitely be eaten to the bone.