15

The body tilted towards the little mermaid unconsciously, and her eyes were about to stick to her face.

    Gee.

    In the Chanyuan, he picked up his son like a puppy and put him aside, while he sat down between the two of them.

    "Dad!" Chanyuan Hui protested dissatisfiedly, "I want to sit next to Miss Mermaid."

    "Shut up and watch your TV." Chanyuan squeezed his soft cheeks.

    Chanyuan Hui resisted to no avail, holding her little hand angrily and stopped talking.

    The soft sofa cushion sank a little, and the little mermaid was forced to slide a little in the direction of the Zen Temple.

    "Sir, good evening." The little mermaid greeted him uncomfortably.

    "Yeah." He replied in a deep voice, then looked at her, "I should send you away." The

    little mermaid's pupils shrank in fright, "Send... send away?"

    "Yeah, send you back. Qingzhi's house." Chanyuan Shi'er glanced at her, "The people over there are rushing so hard, they should want to see you soon."

    Lixiang's breath stagnated, and her webbed hands rested on Chanyuan's arm. They all cried, "Is the pearl worthless? I can do anything, don't send me there, okay?"

    "Dad, what did you say to Miss Mermaid! She's crying!" Anyone who was angrily ignored him, and when he heard Li Xiang's cry, he suddenly woke up.

    "Lixiang, don't cry, Dad just has a bad mouth, but it's not that bad." Chanyuan Hui said that she was a little contradictory.

    He jumped off the sofa and walked around in front of Lixiang. Seeing Lixiang's tearful appearance, his heart was soft and distressed, and he stretched out his small hand to wipe her tears.

    The wet tears turned into pink pearls as soon as they touched the fingers.

    Chanyuan Shi Er: "She is a pet of a big family. She will go back sooner or later. Don't make trouble."

    "Lixiang is not someone's pet, Lixiang is a precious and endangered animal, and it must be taken care of." Chanyuan Hui moved her limbs, like a puppy learning to swim.

    "It's only been a day, can you change your position so quickly?" Chanyuan Shi Er covered his face with his hands in distress, "And I'm just joking, do I need to be so responsive? There's no sense of humor at all.

    " The little mermaid in grief was stunned: "Just kidding?"

    Chanyuan Hui stopped struggling: "So you didn't send Miss Mermaid away?

    " There." The

    little mermaid's lacrimal glands were very sensitive to the name "white-haired little devil", and immediately stopped the urge to secrete tears: "Want me to send me back to Awu?"

    I really miss the big cat with silver hair.

    "Who is Awu?" Chanyuan Hui asked unhappily after hearing that the little mermaid's name contained careful love.