47

Because of this strange sight, the tears in his eyes were forced back.

    Li Xiang was stunned for a while, then slowly reached out to touch her differentiated legs. At this time, I found that the webs between my fingers also disappeared, and the color of the nails changed from light blue to transparent.

    With her hand on her leg, a delicate texture came from the palm of her hand, and Lixiang touched from her calf to her knee, and then up.

    No panties!

    She hurriedly turned her head to look at Xia Youjie, who was still in deep sleep, and her panicked heart was settled.

    No, although it is good to have legs, it is more convenient for me to form a mermaid in terms of my current situation.

    Thinking like this, the two white legs came together again into a perfect fish tail.

    Li Xiang:! !

    After a few more tries, Rika determined that she could now switch freely between human and mermaid forms.

    Out of her own selfishness, she hoped that Cat Mao would be the first person to see that her tail could be differentiated into legs.

    So Lixiang switched to adult fish form and continued to wait beside Xia Youjie.

    At noon the next day, the black-skinned cat woke up.

    The first thing that caught his eye was the jagged top of the cave. He moved his body and found that the pain in the severely injured waist and shoulder no longer came from his memory.

    correct!

    "Lixiang!" Xia Youjie sat up abruptly.

    "Mr. Xiayou! You're finally awake!" Lixiang just surfaced, holding a lively fat fish in her hands.

    Xia Youjie hurriedly walked to the entrance of the cave and pulled her up.

    He had a lot of questions to ask, but his mind went into a brief confusion because he didn't know where to start.

    "Mr. Xiayou, look!" Lixiang raised the fish, "I was lucky enough to catch our lunch!"

    After speaking, she was a little depressed     , and looked into the cave: "But there is no dry wood here. Eating raw fish is not good for the stomach."

    "Lixiang, are you okay? Are you injured?" After deliberation for a long time, the black cat finally asked this question.

    The little mermaid looked at him: "I should ask Mr. Xia You this sentence, do you have other wounds on your body? Although I treated most of the wounds for you last night, I may have missed some more subtle ones. place."

    "I... I'm healthy now," Xia Youjie's Adam's apple moved up and down, "I don't have any discomfort on my body. It should have been treated by Lixiang." After

    listening, the little mermaid felt relieved. " That's great."

    She looked at the fish that had given up struggling and started rolling her eyes, "It would be great if I could stew fish soup. At this time, drinking fish soup is good for the body and can replenish nutrition.