55

"I can always ask now, right?" Rose Natsuzaki sat at the dining table, "I heard from the seniors that Mr. Gojo's wife had passed away many years ago. The one I met at the high school this afternoon. Who is the girl?"

    "It's her." Chanyuan Kei said.

    Even though her voice was neither salty nor light, but after getting along with her during this period of time, she could tell that Chanyuan Megumi was in a good mood.

    "Although the reversal technique can help people who are seriously injured, it has not reached the point where it can bring people back to life, right?" Kuzhang Yuren's mind was a little dazed.

    Chanyuan Megumi: "Well, I can't."

    "Hey! Are you talking too little tonight? At least you can say a few more words!" Ningzaki wild rose couldn't help protesting, "You are so indifferent to such an incredible thing! "

    Since Lixiang's death, he has been researching various methods to bring Lixiang back to life, and is particularly interested in time-space shuttle spells. So I think that Lixiang's return this time is probably due to a time misalignment or something. The reason." Chanyuan Megumi held the coffee cup in both hands and looked down at the black coffee-colored liquid inside.

    Kuzhang Yuren showed an expression of sudden realization: "It turns out that the time and space are dislocated."

    "Kutzhang, don't use such a tone to say that time and space travel is normal, okay?" Ningzaki wild rose pressed her forehead and said helplessly. .

    "May I ask, how did she die?" Yuren Knotto asked.

    Ningzaki Wild Rose looked at Zenyuan Megumi.

    "Suicide." Chanyuan Hui's Adam's apple moved, "drinking bullets to commit suicide."

    "I thought it was a cursed spirit—" Huzhang Yuren lowered his head, he is a child with strong empathy, listen The unfortunate experience of others can always touch the heart.

    "No, Lixiang is well-protected, Gojo Satoru will basically take her on business trips, unless she goes to a place where the environment is very harsh, and she will be kept in the high school." Chanyuan Megumi said.

    "Could it be that the teacher did something wrong to his wife, right?" Rose Natsuzaki can only guess in the direction of emotional conflict.

    Chanyuan Hui said decisively: "Impossible, he won't." The

    three fell silent.

    "Isn't the cause of her death been found out until now?" Rose Natsuzaki recalled the girl who had only met face-to-face today, and she didn't look like someone who would end her own life by herself.

    "No."

    In fact, Gojo Satoru had never held a funeral for Lixiang until now. At first, he was reluctant to accept the fact that people had died, and he was always looking for a way to bring Lixiang back to life. It took him half a year to investigate the cause of her death.

    However, Li Xiang's death is too strange.

    Gojo Satoru carefully investigated her itinerary that day, and found that on the morning of her suicide, she went to the flower shop to order a bouquet of flowers, and at noon has been preparing cakes for her wedding anniversary at home, and she deliberately cleaned the house. He then went to the top floor to drink bullets and commit suicide.