61

Wujo Satoru took the photo, Lixiang on it was still young, at most four years old, so cute that it made one's heart soften.

    The cat stared at her tail, her fiery gaze almost burning a hole in the photo.

    Is intact, nice tail.

    Then why...

    "I just wanted to say it when we first met," Iri Nizi, who found the book, appeared beside the two of them, "The cut on Lixiang's tail is so neat that it looks like someone cut it off with a knife.

    " It is impossible for a naturally deformed organ to have such a neat incision. But Lixiang insisted that her tail was born that way, so she didn't say much.

    "Cut off by someone? Cut off by someone?" Gojo Satoru asked.

    There was no turbulence in his tone, no warmth.

    There is no emotion in the eyes, which makes people shudder.

    Jia Ruizi looked away: "I should ask the people of Qingzhi's family."

    Wutiaowu opened the document and scanned the information on the page word by word. He read it very slowly, as if he wanted to chew the words on it. Broken and swallowed.

    Xiaoyu's mother was not a regular concubine, she was originally the maid of Qingzhi's family. The maid was pregnant because of Kazuya's father's drunken sex.

    Kazuya's mother was spoiled, and she was usually very possessive. When she heard the news, she was very angry and almost beat the maid to death. Unexpectedly, under the wrong yin and yang, the mother-in-law predicted that the one-year-old and the future will be in poor health and need to take mermaid blood on a regular basis to survive, and the child in the maid's belly will be a mermaid after birth.

    Because of this prophecy, the maid saved her life.

    Despite the prophecy of her mother-in-law, Kazuya's mother was still worried. In order to ensure that the rest of the fetus must be a mermaid, she bought a lot of insects called "Mermaid Wish" from the insect master, and let the pregnant maid take it regularly.

    The toxins in the worms accumulate in the body of the pregnant woman for a long time, causing the pregnant woman to die soon after giving birth to the fetus, and the small fish is particularly bad after birth, and the development of intelligence and language ability is relatively slow.     Xia Youjie next to Wujou saw this, and suddenly remembered what happened in the mermaid village. The green Xiaoyao pills that the leader of the mermaid sect named Watanabe fed to the experimental subjects might have this kind of worm called "Mermaid Wish". .     "Where did these materials come from?" Jiari Glass asked.     "From the point of view of signing," Mao Mao turned to the end of the document, "Lixiang once took her a very old maid when she was a child, but now she no longer works in Qingzhi's house."     Xiaoyu's blood will be given to Qingzhi's future . The heir to drink, so the small fish is also cut off half of the tail fin for that person to eat?     Mao Mao guessed, his palms were cold.     There is a legend that eating merman's meat can make people immortal, so this seemingly absurd conclusion is really somewhat tenable.     "Nitro, do you have a pen on you?" Gojo Satoru suddenly asked.     "Pen? There is, but there is." Jiari Glass took out a pen from his jacket pocket, "What are you going to do?"     Mao Mao picked up the pen and drew a distorted symbol in the blank space above the documents, and asked, "You two Do you know what this is?"     Jiari Glass and Xia Youjie looked at Mao Mao's amazing painting skills: ... Jiari     Glass: "Sorry, I don't know."     "Where's Jie?" Wujo Satoru asked.     "Me too..." Just when he was about to give the same answer as Jiari Glass, he suddenly realized that he had actually seen this thing somewhere, "I seem to have seen this symbol in some book."     Although Gojo Satoru's drawing is a little more abstract, the point of the man with a big head in the middle holding a machete is still correct.     Mao Mao had no hope at all, but after hearing him say this, he cheered up: "Where? Which book is it in?"