8

"Don't move." Cat Cat held Xiao Yu's tail.

    "I didn't do it on purpose," Lixiang grabbed the solid-colored sheet. "It's a little itchy, and the tail moves backwards on its own. I can't control it." Wujogo grabbed the tail of the

    little fish and touched it back and forth in the direction of the incision. I rubbed my fingers against the scales that seemed to be coated with pearlescent powder, but nothing came down.

    "It turned out to be the inherent luster of the scales." He muttered to himself.

    "Awu, are you going to stay in the school dormitory tomorrow and not go home?" Xiaoyu asked him.

    Gojo Satoru: "Not necessarily, if the task is more troublesome, I will spend the night outside."

    No matter what, I can't go home.

    Xiaoyu is wilted. If she had normal legs, she might be able to go to school with her fiancé, but now she can only stay at home and wait for him to come back.

    Wujo Satoru noticed that she was in a low mood and asked, "Are you thirsty?"

    Li Xiang didn't follow his train of thought, and asked in a dazed way, "What?"

    "Fish can't stay out of the water for too long, right? Drink water." He just went home and put it in the water tank, but he pulled it out to look at the tail, "I'll take you back."

    After that, Wujo Satoru bent over to hug her.

    Lixiang hugged one of his arms: "No! I don't want to go back to the water yet!"

    Wujou Wu said helplessly: "You are really clingy."

    Mr. Xia You said that she was too clingy, and her mother said that girls are too clingy. Being too clingy can be annoying.

    But...but...

    "Awu won't go home for the next few days, I just want to take the opportunity to stick around for a while to make up for the blank period in the future." Lixiang carefully observed his face, "Awu hates this Is it?"

    "It's alright." Unexpectedly, I didn't find it annoying. "But I'm going to take a shower now. Are you holding my arm like this to come with me?"

    Xiaoyu shyly: "But... can you?"

    Gojou: ?

    "Of course not!" Gojo Satoru sighed, "What about you? Do you need to take a shower? Do you want to call Yuki's help?

    " Wash yourself." Yuki should be resting now, it's not good to disturb others so late.

    Wu Tiao Wu wanted to laugh a little when he hugged the little fish. Every time the fish would take advantage of the hug, he would rub his shoulder quietly, and pretended that nothing had happened.

    If you expose her face to face, you will definitely blush again, but Gojo Satoru didn't do that, and it is obviously more interesting to observe her expression secretly.