50

"Okay." Li Xiang immediately stared at Cat Mao's pretty face attentively after responding.

    "Idiot, that's not what I'm talking about." Gojo Satoru patted her head and said in a half helpless half proud tone, "Do you like my face or me?"

    "It's the same, both. "It's so pretty.

    When sleeping at night, Wujou Shou hugged the little fish from behind, and put his palm on his lower abdomen, "Why is the body temperature still low after turning into a humanoid? It's an ice-cold little fish." The

    cat's body temperature is now higher than usual Gao, the little fish who is afraid of cold conditioned reflexively shrank back into his arms, his big hands pressed against his belly like a hot water bottle with a suitable temperature.

    Li Xiang closed her eyes, ready to fall into the ocean of sleep.

    Go to school "

    Xiaoyu's brain was sober, she turned over to face the cat, "Where to go to school?" "

    "Ordinary high school or something." Gojo Satoru said reluctantly.

    Li Xiang: "That way, I won't be able to see Ago often

    . "It's almost, after all, in the school, you have to attend classes and vomit things like that." Gojo Satoru was a little dazed. Having said that, these news were still heard from others, and his schedule is completely different from the life of ordinary people.

    "I don't want it." The essence of Lixiang's clinging essence is fully revealed, "I can walk because of caries, but I want to cling to Awu." The

    cat's worry was originally shrouded in lead-colored clouds ⊥ Fan ィ heard this sentence Then the sun shines through the gaps in the clouds.

    "Awu is starting to get tired of me being clingy and sticking to people, so you don't have a lot of dumplings, and you are like a child with a serious lack of security

    . Such a whole-hearted mentality of Luck was unhealthy, as the glass said, but he felt smugly satisfied.

    "My private space welcomes you at any time, and I will never tire of you." Cat Cat clasped Xiao Yu's hand.

    Lixiang said inexplicably: "The prophecy mother-in-law said that boys who will promise forever to girls are big liars."

    "Bah, bah, he has never seen a boy as good as me!" "As the strongest, I always do what I say."

    "Well, Awu is the best cat."

    "Right, I'm the best—not a cat!" Five cats were about to Protesting, when he saw the tender love in Lixiang's eyes, he said without temper: "If it's a cat, it's a cat.

    " The school takes up too long, but I take part in an hobby class once in a while..."

    Xiaoyu

    's words of Gojo Gou died in the middle of his sleep, he helped Lixiang brush the hair that fell to her cheeks behind her ears, while she was asleep quietly Kiss the ears of the filter.