44

On the way back to the hotel.

    "Did Mr. Pinggu really commit suicide?" The person whom he saw at noon died tragically in the afternoon, and Lixiang hadn't recovered yet.

    Xia Youjie: "No, he was killed by the curse spirit."

    "Apart from the big-headed curse spirit in the orphanage, there are other curse spirits?" Li Xiang asked in surprise.

    "The mermaid fairy in the mouths of the villagers is probably the curse spirit that killed Pinggu Chun, but why did he kill Pinggu Chun? What is the relationship between the so-called mermaid sect and the mermaid fairy, these things are still unclear." Xia Youjie was on the side. Smoothing out the doubts he had encountered so far in his head, Bian He said to the little mermaid, "It seems that more details will not be understood until I participate in the mermaid festival tomorrow night."

    After a while, he returned to the hotel, but after opening the door, it should have been empty. There was a little girl dressed as a waiter in the empty room.

    "I don't remember calling for room service before I left." Xia Youjie looked awe-inspiring.

    "This... This is the rule in the hotel. After the guests leave, they must come to the room to clean up in time. I'm really sorry for not telling them in time." The girl suddenly bowed 90 degrees.

    Instinctively understand that the truth is not so, but the person in front of him is too non-threatening, just an ordinary person, Xia Youjie did not embarrass her, but said meaningfully: "So it is."

    "Yes... yes." The girl's His eyes were red and he looked like he had just cried.

    "Has the room been cleaned?" Xia Youjie asked.

    "After cleaning, guests, please rest assured. I'll leave right away, so I won't disturb you." The girl hurriedly left, for fear that Xia Youjie would ask about other matters.

    After closing the door, Li Xiang asked in confusion: "The room is so clean, do you still need to clean it? Their boss's requirements are really strict."

    Xia Youjie didn't know the purpose of the waitress sneaking into the room. Following Xiaoyu, he said, "It's really strict."

    Lixiang firmly refused to sleep in the same bed as the black-skinned cat, not even in the form of a small fish. The reason given was that men and women were incompatible.

    Xia Youjie emptied the fruit tray in the room, put several layers of paper towels on it to make a mattress for the little mermaid, took off the lampshade of the lamp to make a bed sheet, and then removed the pillow sleeves and folded them to make a quilt.

    The black-skinned cat felt like a child who made a bed for a Barbie doll.

    The fruit plate is a glass tray with a petal-shaped edge. The little mermaid likes it very much. Rolling on the newly made small bed, he keeps saying: "Mr. Xia You is very clever! This bed is so beautiful, like a princess sleeping."

    Seeing Lixiang in the fruit plate Rolling in, the black-skinned cat poked her in the waist, "Princess mermaid, it's time to wash up."