3

This was her first meeting with her fiancé.

    Lixiang stared at the person in front of her, more handsome than in the photo, with more vivid eyebrows and height - so tall.

    Oops, my heart is beating so fast.

    Wutiao Wu looked at him without saying a word, and asked, "Don't you have vocal cords? Can't speak     ?

    "

The icy blue pupils are dilated, and there is the texture of radial spar.

    "Lixiang?" The

    little mermaid nodded happily when he heard him call him: "Mmmm."

    "Are you my fiancee in name?" It was still an incredible tone.

    The little mermaid nodded embarrassedly, "Yeah."

    "Ah—no, who wants to marry a fish?" Wujou pouted, he was only fifteen years old now, and he acted like a cute boy.

    Lixiang explained anxiously: "It's not a fish, it's a human being."

    The appearance of his fiancee was different from the delicate noble lady in his imagination, Wujo realized that he was teasing, "Nonsense, how can people have fish tails, only fish have fish tails "

    My parents are human." Li Xiang couldn't refute Gojo Satoru's words, and simply explained her "origin" problem from the root.

    "No wonder it's called a different species." Wujogo said to himself.

    Li Xiang raised her hand and tugged at his sleeve.

    "Why?" He looked down and met Lixiang's honey-colored eyes. Well, I have to admit, this fiancée is pretty good looking.

    "Mr. Gojo, it's been hard work." She raised her head and said.

    "It's not hard, I had fun outside." Gojo Satoru smiled.

    Lixiang hesitated, this is not the same as what Wujo's mother said, but she still insisted: "Mr. Wujo, you have had a hard time."

    Wujo Wu:

    "Why are you not so smart?" Wujo Wuwan He lowered his waist and pinched the little mermaid's face, with a soft touch from his hand, and pinched it again, it was slippery.

    It's like a small human-shaped jelly that anyone can knead.

    He didn't resist at all, he was too obedient, and stared straight at him.

    Wujo Satoru felt bored and let go, "Why are you staring at me all the time?" The

    little mermaid's tail swayed happily, "Mr. Wujo, he's so handsome!

    " Little lecher attribute.

    "Mr. Wujo." The little mermaid called him again.

    "What are you going to do again? If you have something to say, make it clear once you don't keep calling me."

    This time, the tail didn't swing, but only half of the tail fins were quietly raised and slumped.