66: Extra

In the middle of the night, Xia Youjie came to visit Wujo's house at this time when he should have been sleeping late in the bedroom with a cardboard box.

The snow was heavy tonight, and the gate of the Gojo family that had been swept in the morning was now covered with thick white snow.

Xia Youjie rang the doorbell, and after a while, he heard a gentle voice from the loudspeaker by the door: "Hello, who are you looking for?"

"Lixiang, it's me."

"Eh? Is it Mr. Xia You?" Xiaoyu was puzzled at first, but quickly opened the door.

She was wearing Gojo Satoru's black trench coat and silk pajamas inside. She looked like she had washed up and was ready to go to bed.

Seeing that only Xia Youjie was standing at the door, Xiaoyu looked around in confusion and asked, "Didn't Ah Wu come back with you?"

Xia Youjie pinched the inner corner of his eyes in confusion, "I came here so late just because In order to tell you about this, Lixiang, don't be too shocked."

The more he said don't be shocked, the more Xiaoyu couldn't stop panicking, "What's the matter? Did something happen to Awu?"

"No, there's nothing wrong with Wu, it's just..."

"It's just a cat!" Wujiao Wu's voice came from the cardboard box in Xia Youjie's arms.

Xia Youjie opened the cardboard box and said embarrassingly, "Yes, Wu accidentally turned into a cat."

Lixiang: ...?

Xiaoyu stared at the beautiful cat in the carton, the hair was as white as new snow, and there was a pair of small sunglasses floating on the small nose, and he didn't know how to do it.

Cat Mao saw the little fish, and its tail stood up happily. The voice was different from the human form, a little tender and a little whimper: "Lixiang, hug me quickly! Hug me quickly!"

"Oh...oh." Lixiang was dumbfounded. Take the cat out of the box, the fur is fluffy and soft and smells fragrant, but it is a little heavy to hold.

"Mr. Xia You, what's going on?" Li Xiang asked in confusion while holding the cat.

"I don't know how to explain this. I only know that Wu will be able to return to his original state by ten o'clock tomorrow night." Xia Youjie revealed a guilty conscience, "By the way, I suddenly remembered that I have other things to deal with. Just leave it alone."

Xia Youjie hurriedly left after saying this, as if something really burning his eyebrows was waiting for him.

Lixiang closed the door, hugged the cat and asked, "Awu, how did you become a cat?" The

cat lay on Xiaoyu's chest, and raised her head when she heard the words: "I accidentally drank alcohol with alcohol. Juice, it becomes like this."

"Is it just like this?" Lixiang knew that cats and cats didn't like to eat food that was dipped in alcohol, and she didn't dare to give him the alcoholic chocolate she made before, but she never expected to be dipped in alcohol. Become a real cat!