21

Gojo Satoru did not come back that night when the two had a conflict.

    On the contrary, five mothers who had not seen each other for a long time came to find the little mermaid for dinner. Although Wujo's mother spoke very softly and was very kind to the little mermaid, Lixiang was still a little bit afraid of her instinctively, a kind of fear that respected the elders.

    "Wu often has to go out on assignments, so she seldom goes home. Will Lixiang feel lonely?" Wujo's mother put down her chopsticks, and the food on the table was only a few mouthfuls.

    Lixiang hesitated and finally expressed her true thoughts: "It's still... a little lonely."

    Wujo's mother sighed softly: "No way, this is determined by the particularity of the magician's profession."

    "I Understood." Li Xiang replied obediently.

    "In order to prevent Lixiang from being so lonely, I arranged for a tutor to teach Lixiang a lesson." Wujo's mother took the cup handed by someone else.

    "Class?" Lixiang also had a tutor when she was at Qingzhi's house, but she didn't come for some special reasons. "Do you need to do a lot of homework every day?"

    Wutiao's mother smiled and said, "This is the question I am most concerned about. ?" The

    little mermaid felt that this question was too rude, and quickly changed her mind: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that."

    "Don't be so restrained," Wutiao's mother said tolerantly and gently, "Lixiang, don't worry, and don't care about her homework. The completion of the situation, finding a tutor to teach you a lesson is just to divide your attention. After all, it is very hard to concentrate all your energy on a man who often does not go home."

    At this time, you should express it well. Thank you: "Thank you, Mommy Wujo for thinking so much about me."

    "Good boy." Mommy Wujo sipped the tea in the cup gracefully.

    The next day was Saturday, and the teacher came to the house.

    The little mermaid hasn't gone to school for a long time, and I'm still a little nervous to face the teacher again. I didn't sleep well the night before.

    The place for their class is a specially vacated room in the house. At this moment, on the table in front of the little mermaid are a book in the native language, a brand-new stationery box and a large cup of pure water with a straw inserted, so that she can quickly Add water.

    The temperature of the air conditioner in the room was just right, but the little mermaid's palm was sweating coldly.

    The door was pulled open and the young teacher with pink hair walked in.

    The little mermaid's first thought was to get up to meet her, but she had no legs, so she could only fall back and lower her head and said, "Hello, Mr. Qimu."

    Nanxiong Qimu stood at the door of the room, holding a file bag with textbooks in his hand. , he stood at the door for a long time.

    fish? Mermaid?

    Now he can understand why being a tutor has to sign a non-disclosure agreement.