63

"Cough--I thought who it was, it turns out that the eldest young master of the Wutiao family cough--" Qing Zhihe was also out of breath, and the feeling of suffocation slowly overwhelmed his brain, even so, he still had to say a few words to choke others .

    "You're so weak." Wujogo clicked his tongue twice and tilted his head, "I could strangle you with one hand, but I always think it's too cheap for you."

    Mao Mao let go, and Kazuya fell to the ground. He clutched his chest and started Crazy cough.

    Wujogo put his foot on his chest, pressing him so hard that he couldn't move, "What do the messy symbols written on the note you gave to Lixiang mean?"

    "Guess." .

    Mao Mao raised his eyebrows and slapped his mouth a few times with his feet.

    It was simply not the strength of ordinary people, and Qing Zhihe could only feel his ears rumbling, his cheeks hurting terribly, and his mouth was full of blood.

    He supported the ground and coughed twice, coughing up a lot of blood and a few broken teeth.

    "Hey, haven't you said it yet? My patience is very limited. If you don't say anything, I will really kill you." Wujo Wuyun said lightly.

    He didn't expect that the new head of the family was so poor in physical fitness that he couldn't resist beatings at all.

    "Li - Li Xiang -" Qingzhi Kazuya also called out Xiaoyu's name intermittently.

    Wujogo's expression froze, and he kicked him in the face again, "Shut up, you don't deserve to call her by her name."

    "I don't deserve to call her name, so are you worthy?" Bloodstained, her front teeth were kicked out and she still leaked, "She was originally mine, because I was able to be born! If it wasn't for the blood supply to me, she would have been shed during the placenta! She belongs to me! And you Just a thief who stole her when I wasn't paying attention." When

    Qingzhi Kazuya saw Lixiang for the first time, she had just been taken out of the delivery room.

    Small, the skin is still pink and tender.

    The sound of crying was thin and high-pitched, not cute at all.

    At that time, his mother held Lixiang, who was still in the swaddling clothes, in front of him and told him: "Heya, she is Lixiang."

    "Is she the girl my mother said was born because of my blessing?" look at her.

    "Yes, she will be Kazuya's blood bank in the future, and everything she has belongs to Kazuya."

    Qingzhi Kazuya pulled away the little quilt wrapped in Lixiang, and when she saw her undeveloped tail, she couldn't help laughing: "Just like what Mom said, she is really a monster."

    "Yes, she is a monster." Mom smiled at him, "but this monster will also be useful to Kazuo."

    Since the first meeting, Kazuya Kiyoe He seldom went to see Xiaoyu, because he felt that Xiaoyu was too ugly and was not very interested.