30

Fujioka Haruhi bought vegetables and went home, and found that Chanyuan Megumi was playing hopscotch in front of her house.

    "Mei, did you forget to bring your key?" Fujioka Haruhi asked.

    Chanyuan Megumi stood still, "No, I'm here to say goodbye to Sister Chunhi."

    "Farewell?" Fujioka Haruhi put the key into the door lock and turned it gently, "Will

    Megumin go on a trip with her family?" Chanyuan Hui shook his head again.

    "Come in and talk." Fujioka Haruhi pushed the door open and invited Chanyuan Megumi into the room.

    After preparing drinks and refreshments, Fujioka Haruhi sat down opposite Chanyuan Megumi, "What's the matter?"

    "My father and I are moving to a new home." Chanyuan Megumi said, his tone was somewhat uncertain.

    "Congratulations, congratulations." Fujioka Haruhi saw that his face was still in disbelief, and couldn't help but want to laugh, "Why don't you seem to believe it."

    "Because Dad will save money to buy a house, or a big house. It's incredible, I always feel like I'm dreaming." Chanyuan Megumi's expression was blank.

    Haruhi Fujioka's expression also became serious: "Is it a big house?"

    Zenyuan Megumi took a bite of taiyaki: "It's a big house, a two-story suite in a single house, like a small villa."

    "The location? "If it is in a remote and desolate area, it is not impossible.

    "Very good, there are large supermarkets, chain shopping malls and huge movie theaters nearby." Taiyaki tastes like nothing.

    Both fell silent.

    Haruhi Fujioka felt that it was impossible to earn so much money in a short period of time, especially a man like Chanyuan Megumi's father who often had no money to pay for water and electricity bills.

    But don't think about the bad side: "Maybe I won the lottery."

    "Dad's gambling luck has always been bad, it's impossible." Chanyuan Hui knew his father very well, "I must ask tonight. Where did all the money to buy the house come from?"

    "Hmm..." Fujioka Haruhi didn't ask much about other people's family affairs. "Remember to contact me after Hui moves to the new house. I hope we can meet again in the future."

    "Sister Chunhi, please leave a number." The string around her neck pulled out a pink mobile phone with bunny ears, "Dad bought me a new mobile phone, so I can easily contact you in the future."

    Why didn't Lixiang ask her contact information when she was still at home? Can't get in touch now.

    Asking my father would only say that we can't contact Lixiang, because she is someone else's pet and we can't keep her.

    What kind of pet is not a pet, Lixiang is a beautiful girl and an endangered creature. It is wrong to call others pets casually.