48

The brain said to stop, but the hand touched it dishonestly several times.

    It wasn't until Li Xiang said, "Awu's hand is so warm, it feels very comfortable to touch."

    Wujo Satoru quickly bounced off the bed and slammed into the

    back of the curtain.

    "Awu?" Li Xiang called out his name in confusion.

    The cat hides behind the curtain and does not speak.

    After Li Xiang called out several times without getting a response, she simply pulled off the sheets and surrounded her lower body, walking unsteadily towards the window.

    In the past, I used to swim in the water with my tail, but now I have to walk on the ground with my legs, so I'm not used to it.

    Like using a tool that I am not yet familiar with.

    Anyway, I went to the cat.

    They were separated by blue curtains.

    Lixiang stretched out her hand to pull, but was caught by the cat behind and couldn't pull it.

    "Why are you ignoring me all of a sudden? Don't you like the way my legs are differentiated?" Li Xiang felt sour in her heart, "If Awu doesn't like it, I can change back to the form of a mermaid."

    Mao Mao still didn't express his opinion.

    "Don't be like this, don't stop talking to me." Lixiang wanted to cry, "Don't Awu hate me..."

    Hearing her voice with a cry, Wujogo stuck his head out from behind the curtain, his ears were red Like a fever, the cheeks that are not easy to red are also dyed pink at the moment: "I don't hate you, I'm just not used to it."

    How to say it, because it was originally in the form of a fish, no matter how close the contact is, it is normal, but It is now in human form.

    It's hard not to think too much about kissing and hugging!

    And the fish isn't even wearing pants!

    Lixiang also took the opportunity to get behind the curtain, hugged the cat, and buried her face in his chest, the sadness in her heart sank a little: "You will get used to it after watching it a few times."

    This kind of numbness in the heart is strange and wonderful, Wujo Satoru hesitated for less than three seconds, then hugged her with his backhand: "That's true, but no...

    I can't wear pants all the time..." "Awu wants to buy me a house. Are you panties?" Li Xiang raised her head and said expectantly, "I want panties with bows on them and cute little patterns."

    "But... you can." The cat's head was about to burn out. .

    "Good! Awu is so good!" Li Xiang raised her hands and cheered, her movements were so large that the sheets around her lower body were visibly about to collapse.

    Wutiao Wu quickly grabbed it with his eyes and lifted it up, "It's almost gone, be careful with me, idiot fish."

    "It doesn't matter, it's just the two of us in the room anyway." Xiaoyu didn't mind, "Being watched It doesn't matter when you arrive."