7

It is much lighter than expected, and the candy smell is stronger because of the closer distance when holding it.

    "Roll up your tail, there are surveillance cameras in the cinema, if you are not careful, others will see it." Xia Youjie reminded Xiaoyu.

    "I see." Li Xiang curled her tail so hard that she blushed.

    The little mermaid's nerves had been tense until she was relieved when she sat down on the seat.

    Gojo Satoru came back with popcorn at the beginning of the movie, and he sat down in the empty seat to the right of Li Xiang, still with the sweetness of the cream on his body.

    "Do you want to eat?" Wujo Satoru put the popcorn in front of the little mermaid.

    "I want to eat, thank you Awu." The little mermaid carefully picked out two golden popcorns from the bucket, turned around and asked, "Mr. Xiayou want to eat it?"

    "Jie doesn't like too sweet snacks. , I didn't buy his share." Wujo Satoru said.

    After the opening, the film began to enter the main topic, but Wutiao Wu's small sunglasses on the bridge of his nose had not been taken off. Lixiang asked in a low voice, "Awu, the sunglasses are so dark, can't you see?" The

    movie theater was already dark enough, and even with the sunglasses on, you couldn't see anything.

    "Idiot fish, my eyesight is very good." Wujo Satoru squeezed the edge of the frame and slid down the bridge of his nose a little, revealing long snow-white eyelashes and blue eyes.

    The little mermaid has good eyesight and is attacked by beauty again in the dimly lit cinema. Damn, this level of good-looking really is not immune to one or two glances, look at each other! Have to watch it a few more times until you see that you are immune to the beauty of your fiancé!

    "Why is your face so red?" Wujo Satoru looked at the little mermaid's face that was getting redder and redder in his eyes, "Isn't it because of a cold?"

    "No," Li Xiang lowered her head, "I just rolled The tail was curled too hard and his face turned red."

    "Really?" Gojo Satoru looked around the auditorium and snapped his fingers, "Put the tail down, the monitor is disabled now."

    Little Mermaid: !

    "Really? How did you do it? Like a magician!" In Lixiang's view, the fiancé just snapped his fingers.

    The cat raised its tail, "Don't compare me to that kind of swindler, I use magic power."

    "Awu is so powerful!" The little mermaid sighed sincerely, she put down her long tail with peace of mind, The caudal fin part is on the floor a little bit.

    Phew - it's a lot easier to curl your tail without having to be distracted all the time.

    The popcorn was basically eaten by Wujo Satoru alone. After he finished eating, he took out the lollipop from his pocket. There were two left, one for himself, and the other for Xiaoyu.