4

When a few people arrived at Wujo's house, the little mermaid's fish tank was moved to the small living room outside the bedroom. She was watching TV intently, and the show on TV was Ultraman fighting little monsters.

    Yuki, who was in charge of taking care of Rika, came in and saluted and left silently.

    "Yuki, you're going..." The little mermaid's eyes followed Yuki who was leaving, and then bumped into Gojo Satoru who came back. She shouted excitedly, "Mr Gojo!"

    The other two standing next to Gojo Satoru saw His fiancée was petrified in situ.

    Xia Youjie was the first to react, and he asked hesitantly, "Mermaid?"

    Only then did Lixiang notice the two people beside Wujo Go, seeing that they were wearing uniforms, and remembering that Yuuki told her that her fiance was still there. He studied at the High School of Magical Arts, and thought clearly that this was probably his classmate.

    Lixiang grabbed the edge of the fish tank, and although she was a little afraid of life, she still summoned up the courage to say hello to the two of them: "Hello."

    Jiari Nizi is currently reading books on anatomy, and is very interested in the physiological structure of strange creatures. After Li Xiang, the usual cold eyes became a little more interesting.

    She walked over first, crouched down and said hello to the little mermaid: "Hello." As she

    got closer, she found that the little mermaid didn't have the fishy smell of seafood, but had a slightly sweet taste, like some kind of candy.

    The little mermaid nodded and whispered, "Hello."

    She looked in the direction of Gojo Satoru with some unease. Gojo Satoru received the gesture from her eyes, and swayed leisurely with a "It's really troublesome, so clingy" expression.

    The little mermaid happily waved its tail twice and patted the water.

    "You look like a puppy." Wujo Satoru sat down directly in front of the fish tank and pinched her face familiarly, "Wag your tail when you're happy."

    "Puppy! Cute!" think.

    Gojo Satoru felt that their thoughts were not on the same channel.

    "What's your name?" Xia Youjie squatted down in front of the fish tank, imitating the posture of entering the glass at home.

    The little mermaid was about to answer when the fiancé next to him did it for him: "Her name is Lixiang."

    "Well, Lixiang." The little mermaid repeated.

    "Lixiang, can I see your hands?" Jiari Glass's eyes have swirled back and forth several times on the little mermaid's webbed palm and half-cut tail.

    Rika glanced at Gojo Satoru uncertainly.

    "She's a doctor and won't hurt you," Gojo Satoru said.

    The little mermaid reached out and handed it to the house in front of the glass.

    Jiari Glass held her hand and lowered her head to study. The body temperature is low, the touch is dry and soft, and the color is fair.