33

"My name is Chanyuan Hui." Hui honestly reported to the silver-haired cat.

    Wutiaowu raised his eyebrows: "What are the little devils of the Chanyuan family doing here?"

    "My friend is ill. I heard that she is very ill, so I want to come and see her." Ask whatever you want, "My friend's name is Lixiang, do you know her?"

    Gojo Satoru: "Lixiang?"

    "Yes, she is a very beautiful person. Have you seen her in high school?" Round and bright, looking at him expectantly, like a puppy waiting for the owner to send out snacks.

    "It's a coincidence, I not only know each other very well," Mao Mao said lazily, "She is my fiancee."

    Chanyuan Megumi:! ! !

    "Wei... fiancee..." You can't be wrong, the tall silver-haired man in front of him is the white-haired boy in his father's mouth.

    So Li Xiang likes tall guys? It seems that he will try to drink more milk after returning.

    "How is Lixiang's situation now?" Seeing that the cat was about to leave, Chanyuan Hui immediately followed in her footsteps.

    "The wound has almost recovered, but the body is still relatively weak." Mao Mao looked indifferent, as if he didn't want to say more.

    "Wounds? Is it so serious? You've even had surgery," Chanyuan Hui felt uncomfortable, "What kind of disease did Lixiang have?"

    Maomao smiled wickedly: "I won't tell you."

    Chanyuan Hui: ...

    What, so stingy.

    Wutiaowuren are tall and long-legged, and the steps they take are the boss. Chanyuan Hui is short-handed and short-footed, and if others take one step, he has to use two steps to catch up.

    The road up the mountain was steep, and it was tiring to walk. Gojo Satoru had no intention of waiting for him at all. When he finally got to the gate of the High School of Mantras, Chanyuan Megumi was out of breath and sweat was on his forehead.

    "Can't you walk slower?" Chanyuan Hui complained.

    "Slow down?" Wutiaowu turned to look at him, and said impatiently, "If it wasn't for showing you the way, I would have seen Xiaoyu long ago."

    Why does Lixiang like this kind of person? She's not gentle at all, she treats children like this, and she will definitely bully Lixiang in private.

    Chanyuan Megumi walks while making up her mind.

    In other words, why should the high school of magic be cultivated in the deep mountains and forests? really weird.

    Fortunately, the hard journey before was worth it, and finally met Lixiang.

    After Gojo Satoru finished the task, he called Lixiang and told her the approximate time of his return. Yuki, who took care of her, left a few minutes early, not to disturb the two of them.