58

Lixiang held Wujou's hand tightly, and the two walked in the quiet alley.

    "Is Lixiang afraid?" Gojo Satoru felt his soft hands clasping harder than ever. "I'm here, don't be afraid."

    "Well." Disturbed respectively.

    In this alley, Lixiang originally walked for more than half an hour to find the store where her wish could come true, but with the company of the big cat, she found it after only ten minutes of walking.

    "Go in, I won't go." Gojo Satoru stopped outside the fence.

    "Won't Awu take me to the store?" Xiaoyu took the cat's hand reluctantly.

    Wutiaowu said sadly: "The longer it takes to say goodbye, the more reluctant I will

    be." Lixiang had no choice but to say goodbye, but after walking a few steps towards the door, she turned back and hugged the cat.

    Wujo Satoru also hugged her: "Did you start thinking about me before you left?"

    "I always feel a little worried about Awu." Li Xiang raised her head in his arms.

    Although the big cat laughs in front of her most of the time, Xiaoyu just thinks that the cat is not very happy, "I am very reluctant to Awu."

    "It doesn't matter, we will meet in the future," Wujogo suppressed the truth and laughed She comforted her, "You can love me well in the future."

    Lixiang swore, "Of course."

    This time, she really said goodbye.

    After entering the store and repeating the same process as when she came, Rika returned to the point in time when she was supposed to be there.

    She appeared out of thin air and did not arouse suspicion from the people around her, and she returned to the downstairs of the baking classroom at the beginning.

    The place where she and Mao Mao agreed to meet.

    "Lixiang!" Because of the phone call last night, Kitten Cat was waiting here to pick up Xiaoyu.

    "Awu!" Saying goodbye to the adult cat, there is still a little bit of reluctance in my heart, but after seeing the kitten, this kind of reluctance has been diluted a lot.

    No matter what time and space there are, there are cats with blue eyes and white fur that can be petted. awesome!

    Wujo Satoru didn't care about other people's eyes, and hugged Lixiang tightly.

    Xiaoyu recalled that in the past few days, he had hugged the cat many times, when he was going to bed at night, when he woke up in the morning, and when he wanted to act coquettishly while playing games.

    Now hugged again.

    "Awu, do you want to take a look at the important documents in my hand first? It was brought back by Awu when he grew up. He specially urged you to read it." Lixiang held the document bag in her left hand. , holding a bag full of dolls in his right hand, and the action of holding the cat seems very rigid.