52

"But, I already like Awu very much." Li Xiang said a little embarrassedly.

    Mao Mao was as willful and unreasonable as a child: "It's not enough."

    Li Xiang observed his gloomy face, and recalled how the conversation between the two deviates from this topic, and then said: "It's because I have been Did you feel lost talking about your new classmates?"

    "What? I'm not that naive, okay?" Gojo Satoru refused to admit it.

    But his erratic sight has revealed the truth, Lixiang's heart is like a deer, she slammed her hands on tiptoe and hung her hands around Cat's neck, her head rubbing against her shoulders and neck, "So cute! Awu is so cute! All the likes are given to Awu!" The

    five cats had already been groped by Xiaoyu, so he grabbed Xiaoyu, "If you don't give it to me, who else are you going to give it to?

    " The warning of small contradictions was safely revealed.

    The next day, Li Xiang arrived at the baking classroom earlier, and Haruhi Fujioka hadn't come, but Li Hui, who had no communication with her, arrived first.

    Rie held a small round pink mirror and looked carefully at the delicate face in the mirror.

    Her face did not have the arrogance of yesterday, but was occupied by a dazed and confused look.

    Seeing her eyes blank, Li Xiang thought that she was not feeling well, and quickly asked, "Miss Fujiwara, are you alright?"

    Li Hui's expression was stunned, her eyes barely brightened, and she put down her hands The mirror turned to Lixiang: "I can always see another face in the mirror lately."

    Lixiang was inexplicable at the unfinished words: "Another face?"

    "Yes, a very ugly face," A look of disgust appeared on Li Hui's face, "The eyes are as small as two slits, the nose is slumped, the hair is sparse, and there are scorpions, which are very disgusting."

    Lixiang followed her and asked: "Do you know this face?"

    "Of course I don't know," Li Hui's reaction was a little excited, "How could I know such an ugly person?"

    After saying this question, Li Hui's voice softened again, her expression was a little shaken, and she muttered to herself: " Maybe I really know."

    Li Xiang saw that her mental state was not stable, and she suspected that the face she said was related to the magic spirit. She was about to put out some more information so that she could go back and talk to Mao Mao when the teacher and Chun Fei came in one after the other, and Li Hui also put the mirror back in her bag, and her face returned to a nonchalant expression.

    Li Xiang could only give up temporarily.

    After class, Li Hui left as quickly as yesterday, and Li Xiang had no chance to talk to her at all.

    And Mao Mao, who was supposed to pick up Xiaoyu, was a little late today, but Wujou called Xiaoyu in advance and asked her to wait a few more minutes at the place where they met yesterday, and he would come soon.