59

The words on the note instantly brought Li Xiang's memory back to the winter of a few years ago.

    "Lixiang, do you want to know my technique?" Kazuya's voice was warm like a flame beating in a fireplace.

    "Think." Li Xiang was wearing a white knitted hat with a soft white ball on it, which made her face particularly immature.

    Kazuya : "Then you have to answer me a few questions."

    Lixiang nodded, and the ball on her hat jumped.

    "Who is Lixiang's favorite person?"

    When Kazuya asked this question, the answer changed from a multiple-choice question to a multiple-choice question, and Xiaoyu said without hesitation: "Yes Kazuya."

    Kiyoshi Kazuya Her smile became even brighter, and she continued to ask, "Is Lixiang willing to do anything for me?"

    Xiaoyu hesitated for a moment, thinking that of course she couldn't do anything for you, but she was used to being happy in order to coax peace, so she subconsciously Answered in the affirmative.

    "Hahaha." Qingzhi Kazuya suddenly burst into laughter, "The contract is reached."

    After he had laughed enough, he explained to Lixiang what his technique was about.

    Kazuya's spells are very tasteless in battle, because of the limitations of conditions, the ones who can hurt are the closest people.

    Take control of each other's body once by answering the questions "Who is your favorite person?" "Will you do anything for me?"

    Of course, the answers to these two questions are fixed and must be "and also" and "will."

    "What do you mean by body control?" Li Xiang asked vaguely.

    "That is, I can control Lixiang's body through consciousness, and let Lixiang do anything for me." Kazuya touched Lixiang's hand and said regretfully, "But only once.

    " Do anything." Li Xiang said flatteringly.

    "Oral words are the palest promise." He Ye's expression of indifference doesn't look like a child at all, "but I like to hear Li Xiang say that."

    He paused and continued: "If Li Xiang has a more liking in the future, If Lixiang betrays me, then I will choose to control Lixiang's consciousness and kill Lixiang's favorite person when Lixiang is happiest."

    "But what if that person is strong?" I don't even dare to think about killing someone with the power.

    "So in the face of Lixiang who is constantly going crazy and constantly attacking people, you can only kill Lixiang with your own hands? This ending is not bad." Kazuya said with a smile.

    Xiaoyu didn't take what Heya said to heart. He often made up lies to scare Xiaoyu too much, causing Lixiang to be skeptical of the "curse" in his mouth.

    Qingzhi Kazuya has been frail since he was a child, and his mind is extremely sensitive. He noticed Lixiang's absent-minded attitude and asked angrily: "Don't you believe what I said?"