5

"Okay." The little mermaid immediately answered the question, "All wounds can be cured."

    "So powerful?" Wujo Satoru interjected, "Are you lying?"

    "Not lying!" Lixiang pulled his sleeve , "Won't lie to Awu."

    Awu's voice was really smooth, Wujou felt something was wrong, but he couldn't tell.

    Xia Youjie pulled up his sleeves, revealing the other scars on his arms, "Can these be cured too?"

    Li Xiang hissed and looked at Xia Youjie worriedly: "There are so many injuries, it hurts."

    Xia Youjie In agreement, he nodded solemnly: "Yeah, it's super painful, can Lixiang help me by the way?

    " Light blue light.

    Just as she was about to attach the wound, Xia Youjie took the opportunity to grab her hand, wanting to see what the glowing thing was.

    The light on the fingertips slowly lost focus and spread out.

    "Ah, I didn't catch it." Xia Youjie said regretfully.

    Lixiang's weak and boneless hands were pinched by him, too weak, and could be crushed with a little force.

    "The little mermaid is not a very aggressive carnivorous mermaid." Xia Youjie didn't know which channel of radio waves he was receiving, thinking about something strange.

    The little mermaid broke free from his shackles and single-mindedly removed the scars from him.

    "Take care of yourself," Lixiang grabbed his hand and said earnestly after the wound was healed, "...Sir." The

    dark-haired gentleman with small eyes hadn't told the little mermaid his name.

    "My name is Xia Youjie." Mr. Little Eye heard the pause before the address, and introduced himself, "You can call me by my name."

    But the little mermaid still called politely, "Mr. Xia You."

    "Do you only use your name when addressing Wu?" Xia Youjie read out the imperceptible alienation from the address.

    "A Wu is a fiancé, so he is called A Wu." The little mermaid blushed.

    However, Gojo Satoru couldn't understand the girl's charming feelings, so he replied in an unpleasant manner: "Correct, I'm your owner, not your fiancé."

    "It's your fiancé."

    " No."

    "Yes!"

    "No. "

    Okay... okay." The little mermaid was a little sad, maybe her fiancé was shy and didn't want to admit it for the time being.

    But the fiancé seems to be very thick-skinned, not like a shy person.

    The little mermaid took a peek at her fiancé, and found that his icy blue eyes revealed a successful mischievous smile.