18

"That's great! I like hugging with Awu the most." The little mermaid stretched out her arms and embraced Wujosato who reached out to her.

    "Lustful fish." The silver-haired cat took the little fish out of the fish tank.

    He touched Lixiang's waist with a thin hand, even if he squeezed it, he couldn't squeeze the soft meat. The fluffy hair smelled of candy, and the cat hugged the small fish, feeling slightly dizzy.

    Gojo Satoru, who was at home, didn't need to wear a dark blue college uniform, and only wore a loose white short-sleeved upper body.

    Li Xiang was lying on Wujo Satoru's shoulders, and saw a red rope tied around his neck, which was very conspicuous by his fair skin.

    The little mermaid poked the red rope and asked, "Is A Wu wearing a necklace?"

    "It can't be considered a necklace." Putting the little fish on the bed, Wu Wu Wu sat down opposite her with his legs crossed, pulling the red thread rudely. Show her what's hanging around your neck.

    It's a little version of the little mermaid!

    Lixiang curiously looked at the pendant hanging around her fiance's neck, "Is this me?"

    "Yes, it's a small version of a foolish fish." The little mermaid hanging around Wu Wu's neck stretched out his arms, as if What are you cheering, very happy, "Does it look like when you called my name?"

    "Where is it, I'm not like this." The little mermaid refused to admit it.

    "It's obviously very similar." Wutiaowu cleared his throat, raised his hand, and deliberately squeezed his voice and shouted, "Awu! Awu! Awu!"

    "I'm not like this." The little mermaid squeezed his fist and punched shyly Putting down Mao Mao's chest, "It's not like that." The

    little mermaid's strength was light, and Wutiao Wu felt that the place he had beaten climbed up to the numb itch, and he squeezed the little fish's fist, "It's obviously squeak, A foolish fish who likes to act like a spoiled child."

    They were all said to be embarrassed, and the little mermaid simply threw herself into her fiancé's arms, with annoyance in her gruff voice: "But, I just want to act like a spoiled child with Awu."

    "Whatever you want, I didn't say that you won't be allowed to act like a spoiled brat." Wujou Wu took advantage of the trend and stroked the little mermaid's fluffy and smooth hair.

    "Awu is so kind to me." The little mermaid hugged Wujou's waist with both hands and tightened it gently. I was overjoyed, my fiancé didn't seem to be as resistant to physical contact as at the beginning.

    Why is it a little hot? Mao Mao was puzzled, and when he smelled the candy smell on the little mermaid, he always felt...

    "I'm a little hungry." Silver-haired cat said troubledly.

    The little mermaid looked up and said, "Did A Wu not have lunch?"

    "Yes, I had a decent lunch with Jie and two desserts." The cat's appetite was very good today.

    "Because the six eyes need to receive information constantly, does it consume a lot of energy?" asked the little mermaid.