2

"Mr. Wujo, it's very hard." Lixiang suddenly felt a little sad after listening to Wujo's mother. It was getting dark and her fiance was not coming back. She must have to do a lot of work every day.

    Wujo's mother saw that Lixiang had misunderstood her meaning, and she didn't know where to explain it for a while. When it comes to hard work, Wu has never shown fatigue in front of others, at least not in front of her. To say it is not hard, the reason for the work and the six eyes constantly receiving information mean that it is impossible for him to take it easy.

    Simply change the topic: "Is Lixiang hungry? Do you want to eat?" The

    little mermaid is actually very sleepy. She has been in the car for too long. Before and now, she can only shrink in a small fish tank. Now she just wants to relax. Unfold your body and get a good night's sleep.

    But Wu Tiao's mother said that she didn't object, she nodded cooperatively: "I'm hungry."

    "What does Lixiang like to eat?"

    "Boiled shrimp and vegetable salad." The little mermaid answered seriously.

    "Huh? It sounds so bland, does Lixiang have enough calories?"

    Lixiang nodded: "Shrimp is delicious, vegetables are delicious."

    "Okay, then we'll eat these for dinner." Wutiao's mother smiled and accommodated Lixiang's eating habits .

    In the end, before the food was served, Lixiang fell asleep leaning against the side of the fish tank.

    Wutiao's mother lowered her voice: "Yuki, take this child to sleep in the big fish tank prepared yesterday, this fish tank is too small."

    Speaking of which, Wutiao's mother couldn't help frowning, "How do the people at Qingzhi's house take care of them? Hers? Didn't you know how to prepare a bigger fish tank when it was delivered?"

    Yuki usually responds silently to the owner's questions, and won't speak unless the other party asks her to express her stance.

    But now she couldn't help saying: "It's about saving money."

    Wutiao's mother gave her a look.

    Yuki hurriedly lowered her head.

    "After bringing Lixiang over, they don't have to worry about money anymore." She put down the cup and sighed after taking a few sips of tea.

    Yuki felt that her movements were light, but she still woke her up when she hugged Rika.

    The little mermaid rubbed her eyes, looked around, met Wutiao's mother's eyes, and said nervously, "I'm sorry, Wutiao's mother, I accidentally fell asleep."

    "Lixiang, please rest first, it's been a hard journey, we Let's have dinner together tomorrow." Wutiao's mother came over and touched her cheeks, which were slightly red from sleep.

    In the face of cute things, I can't help but want to touch more.

    "Mum Wujo, I'm sorry." Lixiang repeated apologetically, as if she had screwed up an important matter.