40

"Awu, welcome back——!" Before the little mermaid's welcome words could be said, she stopped because she saw the wound on Wujou's face.

    To say that it was a wound is an exaggeration of the injury, but the corners of his mouth were swollen a little. However, the cat's face is too beautiful, such a small wound is infinitely magnified in Lixiang's eyes, and finally forms the impression that "the cat is injured".

    "How could you be hurt?" the little mermaid asked worriedly.

    "It's nothing, I had a fight with Jie." Mao Mao turned his head awkwardly.

    The little mermaid is not surprised by the quarrel between the two cats, let alone in private, even in front of her, the two cats often want to show each other their paws when they disagree.

    But this is the first time Li Xiang has seen the black cat with its paws to leave a wound on the face of the silver cat.

    The little mermaid used the healing power to heal the wound at the corner of the cat's mouth, and gently stroked his hair to comfort the cat who was a little disappointed, "Why did you quarrel with Mr. Xiayou?"

    "It's not because he spoke ill of me." Curse The strongest cat in the art world complained to Lixiang like a child.

    The little mermaid's subordinates kept moving, "What bad things did he say about Awu?"

    "Jie said I was too arrogant." Mao Mao folded his hands angrily.

    "Huh? Is it just because of this sentence?"

    Mao Mao: "No, I also said he was arrogant, and then I started it." The

    little mermaid: ?

    Just when she wondered that the two of them should not be so childish, Wujou Satoru added Xia Youjie's views on the magician and ordinary people, and Lixiang realized that this quarrel was a conceptual quarrel, not a childish quarrel. .

    "Jie sometimes really likes to be a bull's-eye," Mao Mao slipped and leaned against Lixiang's shoulder, "so stubborn can't be said."

    "Mr. Xia You is actually a sensitive person." This point is completely different from Gojo Satoru. different.

    "Is there?" The cat didn't notice.

    "Probably," the little mermaid wasn't sure, "my sixth sense told me so."

    "Can a fish's sixth sense work for people?" Wujou took the little mermaid's arm and brought it to his arms.

    The fish with a long tail is really small when you hold it.

    Lixiang was too lazy to justify the fact that she was not a fish, so she just said, "My sixth sense is very accurate."

    Mao Mao: "Then what kind of person do you think I am?"

    "Handsome! Very strong Very good to me!" Xiaoyu's voice was loud and he jumped out word by word.

    Hearing that the little mermaid's words were all compliments, Mao Mao said unprincipally: "Your sixth sense is really accurate."