67: Extra

Because it was so comfortable, the five cats narrowed their eyes and were about to fall asleep. At this time, Lixiang put him on the sofa, as if she was going to leave for something.

    Mao Mao sat up energetically and looked at her with his little head tilted.

    "I didn't want to leave, but the snow at the door is too thick. I'm going to shovel the snow. Otherwise, when the weather warms up, the door will be full of water, and it will be very slippery." Although the cat didn't speak, Li Xiang was able to get from him. A look of doubt appeared on his face.

    "Awu can sleep on the sofa for a while, and then come back to pick your ears after I shovel the snow." Lixiang promised, "I'll pick your ears with that fluffy ear picking stick." The

    cat jumped down Sofa, "Shoveling snow is too hard, I'll be responsible for this when I become a human again at night."

    How can Xiaoyu be able to shovel snow hard at the door with a heavy shovel?

    It's cold outside.

    However, Lixiang insisted on changing into her pants and boots, "It's okay, I'm not as delicate as Awu imagined, and I'm a little stuffy at home."

    Lixiang opened the door, but fortunately it wasn't windy now, and said Not too cold, and the snow has stopped.

    The snow on the road was thick, like an untouched cream cake, and I was reluctant to step on it for a while.

    It was the cat that jumped into the intact snow first and stepped on the cute paw prints.

    "Awu, won't it be cold?" Li Xiang put on gloves and asked worriedly.

    "I have fur!" said the cat in a tender voice.

    He stood in the snow, his coat almost as white as snow.

    Lixiang had never seen such a good-looking cat before, and she quickly compromised and started shoveling snow seriously.

    One shovel, two shovels, three shovels, hey hey hey.

    The five cats sometimes had fun in the big yard, jumping up to frighten the sparrows parked on the tree trunk, and sometimes rubbing against Lixiang's feet and acting like a spoiled child.

    The cat in human form was too embarrassed to be too coquettish, but now it has become a kitten -

    kitty does everything right! You can hug and kiss!

    "Lixiang, it's time to rest." Mao Mao stretched out his paws and scratched at Lixiang's trouser legs.

    "Yeah." Xiaoyu was just a little tired. "Let's rest for a while before shoveling out the remaining half."

    Xiaoyu turned around and went into the house to make some tea, and then took out the remaining cookies in the cupboard and put them on the plate Put it in the door and eat with the cat.

    Cats don't like to drink bitter black tea, so Lixiang made her sweet honey citron tea alone.

    "I want Lixiang to hold me." Cat Mao put his front legs on Xiao Yu's thighs.