57

Xiaoyu felt that what the big cat said was obviously a joke, and it was impossible for the smart cat to not notice.

    Unexpectedly, not seeing each other for a whole day would lead to aggravated insecurity in his heart. Kitten and Cat said half-believingly: "I... I will become a mature man in a few years, and I will definitely be better than the person next to you. ."

    Lixiang: ...it's the same person, what's the comparison.

    The adult Wujogo is like a child, and he has to worry about this kind of thing: "Who the hell is sick, and I am the future you?

    " To fry hair: "Are you annoying? I'm talking to Lixiang, what are you interrupting for? Don't you have a girlfriend of your own?"

    "Awu, didn't I come to your side in the future?" Lixiang interjected. .

    "The future you?" Gao Zhuanwu wondered, "I didn't see it."

    Listening to the conversation between the two, the adult cat trembled in his heart, but his face was calm: "Maybe she landed far away, and she didn't see love. But don’t worry, the future Lixiang is already very mature, and she will definitely be able to take care of herself.”

    Kitten is not interested in the future Lixiang, he only wants to find the current Xiaoyu, so he is not interested in the adult Lixiang. The cat's explanation was just to listen casually, "Idiot fish, you found the way back——" The

    voice was interrupted.

    This time, it's not that the signal is bad, it's that the power is turned off.

    "Awu! Do you have a charging cable? Hurry up and charge me, my phone is out of power." Lixiang didn't expect this phone to have the effect of making calls across time and space, so she didn't think about charging when she came to the future.

    "There is a charging cable, but Lixiang, the model of your mobile phone is very old, and the socket is still round. There is no such type of charging cable at home, and it is almost not sold on the market." Wutiaowu held his small mobile phone and looked at the charging port. .

    "Then what should I do?" Li Xiang said anxiously, "Awu can't contact me anymore, he will be worried."

    "It's okay, it's okay." Wujo Satoru put the small mobile phone on the dining table and put both hands on Lixiang's shoulders, "You are with me now, you are safe and secure, he won't be too worried. Besides, I have already found a way to let you back. The way to go to the past is to meet that nasty guy again soon."

    "What way?"

    "I found the shop of the red-eyed lady that Rika mentioned." Gojo Satoru said.

    "What?! Awu is amazing!" Li Xiang exclaimed.

    "Neither," Gojo Satoru scratched his face, showing a shy look, "It's just as powerful."

    "Then are we going to go to that sister's shop now?

    " I just came back, so I can't go now."

    Lixiang was lost for a moment, but she quickly recovered to a small fish full of vitality: "It's okay, it's only one day, I can play with Awu today."