56

After waking up in the morning, Xiaoyu did not rush to lift the quilt, but pulled the quilt to cover his face.

    Why do you have such a dream? Still sleeping with an adult cat.

    Lixiang thought angrily, is she really a lecherous fish?

    "Don't cover your face with the quilt, you will be out of breath." Wu Tiaowu reached out and fished the little fish out of the quilt.

    The little fish sticks to the cat's chest with a slap.

    Wujogo bowed his head and kissed the top of her hair, stroking her thick long hair, "Is it so clingy in the morning?"

    Lixiang arched in his arms, embarrassed to talk about the dream she had last night, just said : "I like Awu."

    "I also like Lixiang." Although Wujou often gives the impression of being frivolous and unreliable, at this time he is still very gentle.

    Xiaoyu thought silently, why does the word cat and gentle always feel inappropriate when used together?

    "Are you hungry?" the cat asked.

    "I'm a little hungry." Xiaoyu let go of his arms and looked at him with bright eyes.

    Gojo Satoru: "Then I'll make you breakfast."

    Lixiang: "Yeah!"

    Lixiang went to the dressing room and changed into a bright yellow dress, which she also smugly matched with earrings in the shape of a small moon. When she came out, she saw Gojo Satoru busy in front of the stove.

    She quietly walked behind the cat on tiptoe and hugged his waist all of a sudden.

    Sure enough, she didn't show a frightened reaction, and calmly told her that she could have breakfast later. As expected of a cat, she must have found out long ago that she wanted to sneak attack from behind.

    "This morning we ate meat buns and drank soy milk." Gojo Satoru put the lid on the pot.

    "Did A Wu make the meat buns himself?"

    Mao Mao turned around and said, "Although I really want to say yes and let Lixiang praise me, honestly, I still don't want to be condemned by my conscience. This is a quick-frozen bun bought from the supermarket, and you can just steam it. Eat it."

    And soy milk is directly brewed with soy milk powder.

    Although it is not as good as the freshly made meat buns, as a quick-frozen product, the meat buns for breakfast are good enough, at least the meat filling is still very fragrant.

    Lixiang ate two meat buns and then drank a full cup of soy milk, very satisfied, "Awu, are you going to class today?"

    "There is no class today, so you can stay at home."

    "Great, then we can study together. Time and space shuttle."

    Gojo Satoru's expression was dazed for a moment, and then he said nonchalantly, "Yeah."