54

Lixiang felt that if he explained it, it would be the same as if he didn't explain it.

    She thought it was almost time, and she didn't want the other party to hug her tighter, even tighter than when Megumin hugged her, and there was no sign of letting go.

    "Awu, you've been hugging for a long time, haven't you?" Xiaoyu likes to stick with the cat, but the cat now is different from the cat on the original timeline, and it's standing at the door The longer the time, the greater the chance of being seen by other students.

    A little shy.

    Wutiaowu kissed her ear through the hair, and said unhappily, "I haven't seen you for a long time, can I even hold you for a while?"

    "No, it's just..."

    "Do you think I'm not yours ?" At this point in time, Awu doesn't even want to satisfy me with a hug?" Wujou was very good at pretending to be sad, and his tone was so disheartened that it was true.

    "No, it's not like that." Xiaoyu patted his head, "Whenever Awu is Awu, I will not despise any of them."

    Mao Mao continued to hug Xiaoyu for a while before putting Xiaoyu down. He took Lixiang's hand: "Let's go."

    "Where?" Lixiang asked.

    Wujo Satoru rubbed the back of Lixiang's hand with his thumb, "Go home."

    "Is Wu not living in the high school now?" Lixiang looked back at the gate of the high school that was left behind as the two marched.

    "I rarely go back to the dormitory of the high school now."

    Lixiang: "Why?"

    "Because the workload is getting less and less, I may only need to go to school once or twice a week, not to perform tasks but to teach students. "Gotto Satoru explained.

    "Is the spell spirit decreasing?" At the time of the high school cat cat, the spell spirit had a tendency to decrease, but it had not yet reached this level.

    "That's right." Li Xiang's tone of voice was very cute, Gojo Satoru couldn't help imitating, "When I become an old man, all the curse spirits should be wiped out. I don't know which human gene has mutated, and the negative emotions have already disappeared. It won't breed magic spirits, it's super amazing."

    "Really? That's great! Awu doesn't have to run around so hard." Lixiang looked at the cat with bright eyes.

    Wujo Satoru was stunned for a moment, Xiaoyu's happiness was slightly different from what he expected, but then he smiled and said, "Do you care about me so much?"

    "Well, because Awu is my boyfriend."

    "Allow me . Correct it, now it's not a boyfriend but a husband." Gojo Satoru said maliciously.

    Xiaoyu blushed and changed the subject: "Anyway, it's great to be able to come to the future, I've learned a lot of good news."

    "That's right." Mao Mao agreed, but there were nasty love words hidden in his heart.

    Your arrival is the greatest good news for me.