Chapter 2: The Patrols

it has been 2 days ever since June 18th and the new teacher has finally came up in the class to introduce herself.

Name: Willow Ivanova

Age: 48

Manifestation: Telekinesis

Manifestation Information: the user can use psychic and grab anything from living people to objects to even an entire building, if used on people it can disable someone else's manifestation while being held, that is only till they are being held, however the drawback of this power is that it can drain your energy if it is used for a long time.

Willow Ivanova was one of the toughest teachers a school can afford, as of her status... She sented tons of kids in hospital because of her training methods, Vlad on the other hand didn't really find her that scary, she seemed nice, well... Till she started talking.

Willow: Alright listen here... You heroes wannabe, if you wanna be a hero you must proof you are worthy, I will be teaching you as your last 10 days of hero course and the next year too.

Willow: In these 10 days you will spend time patrolling with a pro-hero which selected you, it can be even your family member in that case.

Willow: But first before we begin the 10 day patrol test, you guys have another test, a math test.

Vlad really didn't like the math test, for second years, the math test was like a pain ass of crap questions that are tricky, atleast 4 tricky questions are on the math test, after Willow explained the test, she handed over the papers to all 20 students in the class and also put a C4 on the ground, the students seemed a bit scared...

Willow: Listen here, you have 2 hours and 1 minute to finish the test, if you do not finish on time, you will repeat the year with your boring science teacher as your hero course teacher... Oh and you will be in hospital if this explodes.

Willow: So you have to finish the test and deactive the C4 before it explodes and if you mess up the C4's deactivation process it will go boom and all of you will repeat the year.

Vlad started at the teacher and thinked she was insane or something, then a bell was heard and the test begun, in a course of 1 hour, Vlad finished the test first, with a suprise then he grabbed the c4, went into a corner of the room and started defusing it, within that the next 25 minutes, Vlad was thinking how to defuse it... Then the other 2 students finish the test and walk up to him and decide to help him and one of the other students hold the "USE" botton for 10 seconds and the C4 was defused, Willow was not expecting that to happen.

Willow: Impressive, Impressive there you three...

Willow: You seem to know how to defuse a C4 Bomb without a problem, guess I have to say you saved your class from their possible injuries.

Then for the rest of the time, the others from the class finish their math test knowing that they do not have to worry.

Willow: Well then I will check your tests at the end of the day, in the meantime take your patrol test seriously, the pro-heroes will rate you on it, if you mess up... You will have to go to 15 days extra physicial and endruance training with me!

Willow: So make sure you keep your cool... Class dismissed.

All of the class walked outside of the classroom to take their 25 minute break and after that they headed outside in the front entrance at the courtyard to see atleast 20 pro-heroes around, one of the pro-heroes is Elijah Kanomato, why would he help with such thing, Vlad wondered why? As soon as all pro-heroes introduced themself, especially since none of them had to, Willow came infront to explain it further.