Chapter 68: A Ivanov reunion

January 2nd 2024, just as Ultra asked the law... Amelia was brought into custody for questioning and she was sitting alone with her hands in handcuffs and then the door opens... UltraX entered in holding a box of chocolate bars and closes the door. He leaves the box on the ground next to him and sits down in front of Amelia...

Name: Amelia Ivanova

Other name: Elena Alexova

Age: 22

Information: The missing daughter of the Ivanov family, after running away a series of events led to her joining the third order and manage a business in Egypt.

Manifestation 1: Telekinesis

Manifestation 2: Time stop

Manifestation Information 1: the user can use psychic and grab anything from living people to objects to even an entire building, if used on people it can disable someone else's manifestation while being held, that is only till they are being held, however the drawback of this power is that it can drain your energy if it is used for a long time.

Manifestation Information 2: The ability to stop time for as long as the user can. Some people can stop time for 5 seconds, others can for 9 seconds and third for as long as they want to, the user of the manifestation if they train for long enough they can reduce the cooldown of the time stop in exchange for stamina.

They looked at each other...

UltraX: So, you seem willing to talk about the so called third order?

Amelia: ... Yes...

Even though it has been days ever since her arrest, she does look a bit tired and hasn't gotten time for proper rest.

UltraX: I know you will not give the identities of all your partners, so I am gonna ask... What does the third order have against me, Elijah & Vlad?

Amelia: Well, the order wants to get rid of you along with the assassin organisation... So they used weaklings and once that did not work, they sended me & Issy for you

UltraX: Well, was anyone send against Vlad?

Amelia sighs.

Amelia: Yes, someone with cloning manifestation, he is meant to attack Vlad around January 7th 2024 from what I know.

UltraX: What is the objective of the assassin organisation and the third order?

Amelia: Well, they have two separate objectives. The organisation trains orphans or kidnapped kids into assassins of sorts for Project: V. The third order controls companies and government assets with trusted personal from the assassin organisation.

UltraX: How... Interesting...

Project: V, interesting... X recalls hearing that before from a talk with Kazuna about the folders they found.

UltraX: Well I suppose I am gonna ask, why did you exactly do what you've done?

Amelia: ...