Chapter 4: Shadows of the devil II

Even though the meeting has progressed on, UltraX & Elijah in few minutes were walking down and entered the park which was near the city square, Elijah asked UltraX if they can split up for this patrol around the park and he agreed despite thinking to himself that splitting up may be a bad idea, especially in THIS PARK. Both of em split up, Elijah took the east of the park, while Ultra vanished, leaving Elijah on his own.

UltraX appears infront of a Casino.

UltraX: Apparently the Mind Devil is still somewhere in Bulgaria, but... Other devils love to hang around and pretend to be humans, their disguises are perfect so nobody can tell the difference, except... Some devils have birth scars on spots where they shouldn't, like the face or the hands.

UltraX: While Elijah does not realise this, we heroes are split into categories, well the royal families & pro-heroes are one type, then we have the devil hunters who exclusively go after devils only and last... Spies, the spy usually is a hero undercover, however their job is to fight only if needed and to give out information to the devil hunters and the pro-heroes.

UltraX: The devils are lurking in the shadows, on the streets and even murder infront of a devil hunter or a pro-hero. One of the devils who turned to be in disguise is Makima.

UltraX enters the Casino, seeing it pretty quiet then usual, those places at times like these are pretty open, however the silence makes it a bit more menacing for Ultra...

UltraX: Hello, Hello?

UltraX: Is anyone here?

Despite Ultra kinda shouting in a way, only silence occurs till he hears footsteps... A woman walks in from behind and gets infront of UltraX...

Woman: Oh and you must be, UltraX?

The woman took more steps back, she had a light red hair, normally kept in a loose braid with bangs reaching just past her eyebrows and two longer side bangs that frame her face. Her eyes are yellow with multiple red rings within them.

UltraX: Yes, I am and who are you?

The woman smiled.

Woman: fufu~

Woman: Oh yeah, let me just say I am a random woman who came to gamble with strangers, but seeing that the casino is empty today, either ways my name is Makima.

Name: Makima

Age: ???

Species: Devil

Information: Rumours say Makima may or may not have helped other devils to force humans to sign contracts by using her abilites. Her strength on the other hand is still unkown till today. She is also responsble for killing several devil hunters with her ability.

Powers: Forced Manipulation & Domination

Power Infromation: Thanks to her ability, she can manipulate anyone easily, but then comes the obsticale when someone has strong mental power, she has to resort to FORCE. The Domination ability allows her to control anyone she thinks is inferior to her.

Makima: Oh yeah that is right... I heard you probably came to be my friend~

Makima: You know us devils & humans must find a way to make peace and harmony with each other... wouldn't it be nice maybe to exchange some kind of a deal or a contract?